Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Any Funny Mangas?


Recommended Posts

Guest afroman
Posted
Hey Everyone this is my number 1# post!!!! Anyway i just finished reading some dr.slump manga and was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :animesmil
Posted
[COLOR=ORANGE]Well have u red chobits? it has som uh..p*rn in it but itz mysteriously funny..wel furuba(fruits basket) is a total recomend..ranma1/2 is good to u will rofluao..well..yu yu hakusho iz pretty good..n to much more to mention..[/COLOR]
Posted
I happen to find Gravitation very funny but only in later volumes...starting at five or so I believe. I also think Samurai Deeper Kyo and Pet Shop of Horrors are funny but my sense of humor might not be the same as yours.
Posted
No one's recommended Azumanga Daioh? Yikes. Well, I'd suggest you read that. It's not all that long (4 volumes I believe) and it's very entertaining and humorous.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...