Guest afroman Posted July 25, 2005 Posted July 25, 2005 Hey Everyone this is my number 1# post!!!! Anyway i just finished reading some dr.slump manga and was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions? Thanks in advance :animesmil
lumpy3922 Posted July 25, 2005 Posted July 25, 2005 OK well a few that I think are good are, fruits basket, saiyuki, DN angel, gate keepers, thats just a few. Hope you take a look at them.
TigerFantasy17 Posted July 25, 2005 Posted July 25, 2005 [COLOR=ORANGE]Well have u red chobits? it has som uh..p*rn in it but itz mysteriously funny..wel furuba(fruits basket) is a total recomend..ranma1/2 is good to u will rofluao..well..yu yu hakusho iz pretty good..n to much more to mention..[/COLOR]
PixieDust Posted July 26, 2005 Posted July 26, 2005 Furuba is funny. I like it when Kyo gets angry. ^.^. Chobits is funny too..i love Hideki.
Sage Kaley Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 I happen to find Gravitation very funny but only in later volumes...starting at five or so I believe. I also think Samurai Deeper Kyo and Pet Shop of Horrors are funny but my sense of humor might not be the same as yours.
swordmaster4 Posted August 1, 2005 Posted August 1, 2005 I recomend that Sgt Frog thats really really funny
Lindus Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 No one's recommended Azumanga Daioh? Yikes. Well, I'd suggest you read that. It's not all that long (4 volumes I believe) and it's very entertaining and humorous.
kayutori_sama Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 GTO is very funny, and I second what Lindus said. Azumaga Daioh i hilarious.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now