Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Garamond]I was wondering if someone could make me a Hevn(from Get Backers) avatar/banner/profile picture that says something like "Hug me, I'm squishy!" and my username in the top left corner. A color scheme of purple and black would be really awesome, too. Thanks to whoever takes up the strenuous task! [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Still working on a banner ^^; I couldn't find any good images, so I have to edit the crap out of poor quality image to make it look good (which means I pretty much have to color the thing T_T )

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24062&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24063&stc=1[/img]

The image on the avi isn't so great ~_~

Do you have any better images? ^^;

(I'll edit this and post the banner later)

EDIT FOR BANNER~

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24077&stc=1[/img]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Garamond]I don't have an images of Hevn, sorry...But those ROCK! Seriously, I love them. -runs off to put them up-[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Garamond]Oh, WOW! I love them, I love them! Thank you SO MUCH! When I rule the world, you get to live![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Squee XD Glad you like them ^__^ (I was a bit worried since I couldn't find too many images ^^; )

And yah XD I get to live~ *victory dance*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...