Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]All righty, although the actual RPG isn;t up yet, I thought an Underground thread would be a good idea. Here, post all questions and ideas, or just small talk about the RPG itself. :) Currently, sign ups are still open, and will be until Friday. At that point I will pick who is in and who is out, and I will post it here. Thanks![/size]
Posted
So ... Wow all kinds of creatures. Can i perhaps use alot i found on a *cough* harry potter site? Questing Beast is neat and so are a few other HP creatures.

Anyways Like iv said before I cant wait till this thing starts. If i still get to play candy by then ill be extreamly happy! I normally never use... PINK... it being on of my least favorite colors a few months ago but now i dont know why but its one of my favorites (top being orange of coursE)

How did you picture candice/Candy when thinking up this rpg?
Posted
[size=1]Um. I sort of saw Candy as a snoty rude girl, but true and loyal to her friends. ^_^; I didn't visualise her in my head. And originally, Mike and Maria were twins. o.0 But I like Kitty's idea better. And this is my first RPG in a long time, so hopefully it won't sputter out and die like the rest. V_V And I have a feeling you'll get to play her.[/size]
Posted
Cool. Funny I kinda hit your idea of candy. Because like i said she will say what she wants and wont care how mean or rude it is... Though she isnt like that all the time. I will always be in the rpg... I like this idea so I wont just vanish on you... Hopefully the right combination of people joined so we will al be active enough to keeo you and it going!
Posted
[size=1]I've also got Deucalion signing up as Michael. ^_^ So it's me, you, Kitty, Who Am I, and Deucalion. This should be fun. If it was the Sexy Six, it would go on forever due to having tons of by-play. ^_^;[/size]
Posted
So instead of the sexy six its the sexy two... (*Dies horrible deaths for saying something so stupid*) Anyways so cool. No one signing up for cissa though... They most likely dont want to be one foot tall...
Posted
[size=1]*snorts* Cissa is very, very cool. A foot tall is a very respectible height! XD Sexy Two... yeah. All six of us haven't RPed together in a long while. *frowns*[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Hi Squiggles! I'm very sorry that I didn't get to finish my sign up yet.

Please give me a little more time to finish. *begs*

I'm still grounded...

Well later.


[b]--Who Am I?[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
so um.... When is this going to start?

I am anxious to start and play. It has been a while after allsince iv been in an rpg that got me excited..
Posted
[size=1]I apologize for they delay, you guys. ^_^ With highschool just started, I'm short on time and sleep. Hopefully, though, this weekend I will start it. :) ANd looks like we got all our characters except Cissa, but that is all right. ^_^[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...