OtakuBoards

Kare First Love

Yukina123

[COLOR=DarkOrchid] Okay! Who has read Kare First Love? ^_^ The minute I read the first volume, I decided it was deffinately a keeper and I bought it. Same with [B]Mars[/B] and [B]Hana-kimi[/B]. Has anyone read any of these mangas? ^_^ They're all interesting romances. Hopefully you do and don't worry, I love spoilers!!! Feel free to pm them to me. ^_~

On another side-note. [B]Full Moon wo Sagashite[/B] is a great anime. ^_^ I only just read the manga, so I won't say which one is better or worse until I've seen further. Thanks for visiting! ^_~ Don't forget to drop a hello or visit the otaku site!! Thanks again!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Yukina123][COLOR=DarkOrchid] Okay! Who has read Kare First Love? ^_^ The minute I read the first volume, I decided it was deffinately a keeper and I bought it. Same with [B]Mars[/B] and [B]Hana-kimi[/B]. Has anyone read any of these mangas? ^_^ They're all interesting romances. Hopefully you do and don't worry, I love spoilers!!! Feel free to pm them to me. ^_~

On another side-note. [B]Full Moon wo Sagashite[/B] is a great anime. ^_^ I only just read the manga, so I won't say which one is better or worse until I've seen further. Thanks for visiting! ^_~ Don't forget to drop a hello or visit the otaku site!! Thanks again!!![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Kare first love is GREAT!!! \(^.^)/ It's one of my favorite mangas. I think the tone work in it is especially beautiful. I once was lucky enough to have a boyfriend who was really just as caring as Kiriya. It never ceases to amaze me the similarities I find between them, hehe. (^^); Sadly, I was allergic to his perfume, but back then I didn't know that was the reason I had a headache whenever I was with him, so I left him. Heh... sorry, kinda got out of subject. Besides the tone work, I think Kaho Miyasaka's one of the best artists I've seen when it comes to facial expressions. I've seen Kiriya's face express emotions in a way I'd never seen in any character in any other manga before! My favorite frame is right after he tells Karin to "Go home!" when she's waiting for him to get back from work, remember? The face he makes after she dashes past him, it's such a beautiful drawing. (^.^) Sigh... He's pretty hot. And what do you think of Hiromu? He's a little creepy sometimes, but good looking too, neh? ^^

[QUOTE=Kato_Ama]*looks around suspiciously*

I...might like it. Someone might have lent me theirs and I might have read all of them and enjoyed them. Maybe... :animeshy:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]...Okay, don't know why you'd be ashamed of it or try to hide it, but I got a good chuckle out of it. ^_^ I love this manga a lot. Pleasant waves![/COLOR]