Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Screw them both. Go start your Berserk, GTO, or Elfen Lied collection.

Well, if you have to choose one, go with the DVDs. I haven't seen Please Teacher, but from what I hear, Tokyo Pop have all but discontinued the release of Ranma 1/2 comics.
Posted
[QUOTE=Bloodseeker]Screw them both. Go start your Berserk, GTO, or Elfen Lied collection.

Well, if you have to choose one, go with the DVDs. I haven't seen Please Teacher, but from what I hear, Tokyo Pop have all but discontinued the release of Ranma 1/2 comics.[/QUOTE]
your quite right if you have enough or a fair amount of a collection start a new one and try somthing different :animesmil
Posted
[quote name='magikpiggy']your quite right if you have enough or a fair amount of a collection start a new one and try somthing different :animesmil[/quote]

That's not what I was trying to say...
Posted
[QUOTE=FlamesFirebrand]So this saturday I have $30. I have 2 choices I can buy

2 More dvds so Iam closer to my please teacher collection.

or

4 Ramna 1/2 comics.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]I'll be getting Steamboy Collector's Gift Set tomorrow at Bestbuy or DeepDiscountDVD, so I suggest you get that.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...