Katana Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]Hey folks, it's that time of the year again. No, not when you put up trees...or eat candy...or scare people...It's the time where Katana actaully gains a year. ^^;; Thass right, I turn 14 this Tuesday, aka, August 2nd. Anyways. So I want a birthday banner, just for a little while ('cause Epsilon's is so aw3some3 XD). Attached is the image I would like on the banner and...yeah. As for the text, I would like it to say something like "Oi, she's 14 now. Ph33r." (Yes, I have been reading too much MegaTokyo lately.) So! *claps hands together* Let's review! [b][+][/b] Image is attached! Use the section highlighted in red. :3 [b][+][/b] Text says "Oi, she's 14 now. Ph33r." (No quotation marks, dude.) [b][+][/b] Color be not a problem. I really don't care in the end. Just no pink. T.T The smaller image (first one) is the example. The bigger one is the normal image, free of Kat-markings, for your assistance. Oi, I need this by tomorrow night, pwease. ^_^ *Yes, she has been saying "Oi" too much lately. - [i]Katana's conscience[/i][/color][/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 This was fun. Hope you like it and Happy Birthday. [center][img]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1350/katanabirthday6rc.jpg[/img][/center]
Katana Posted July 31, 2005 Author Posted July 31, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]XD Oh wow, that's great. I was laughing a lot when I learned DW had responed. :3 So yeah. So like, this is still open folks...of course. Otherwise, Dragon Warrior's is gonna be plastered in my sig for a week. ^^;;[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now