klinanime1 Posted August 1, 2005 Posted August 1, 2005 Hm. I haven't been here in so long that I was sent an e-mail telling me how to delete my account. Anyway, I've noticed my drawing style changed yet again on me, and I'm not sure if I like it. This is not good, considering my fledgling webcomic is suffering under this uncertainty. I'd appreciate it if someone could give me some insight on the lineart. I guess criticism on all aspects are welcome, but I already know the cg could definitely be better. :: sigh :: [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/klinanime/egl_neko.jpg[/IMG] oh yeah, I can't tell if the whole thing is proportional or not...
Dagger Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 It's certainly very cute. I think the proportions of the leg nearest the viewer are slightly off; the femur seems a little short, that's all. Same goes for the upper portion of the arm nearest the viewer. But the awkwardness is pretty subtle, and on the whole this is a very nice piece. I love the general character design and the coloring is decent (you don't need to feel overly insecure about it, at any rate); plus, the costume is brilliant (awesome shoes!). Great work. :animesmil ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now