Guest Dane-chan Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well... :animeswea I have a problem. I started a manga. and I need toning sheets and other supplies... (I have ink pens, but I'd prefer the RIGHT kind.) anyway. if anyone knows a good supplier... please share! I need all the help I can get. ;) Thanks a bunch![/COLOR]
duoikari Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 i would suggest get a manga starter kit, that helped me alot. But also it doesn't help if you live in somewhere like england because that aren't really any. If you can't buy toning sheets from a store then trying downloading them
Guest Dane-chan Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 >.> I know what I need.... but, I need to know WHERE I can get the stuff. online always is sooo expensive. :animeswea Also, I don't live in England, I live in NEW ENGLAND. MAINE. -.- :animesigh Thanks. :catgirl:
duoikari Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 [QUOTE=Dane-chan]>.> I know what I need.... but, I need to know WHERE I can get the stuff. online always is sooo expensive. :animeswea Also, I don't live in England, I live in NEW ENGLAND. MAINE. -.- :animesigh Thanks. :catgirl:[/QUOTE] What do you mean new england the is only one U.K isn't there, i know that there is no places in the U.K where you can get anime supplies from, but if there is i would like to know. The only place i can think of is a art shop down in london near lester square that sell lemarks tone sheets and pens, my friend got a set there
Kei Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 [color=darkblue]You can also visit howtodrawmangaonline.com to buy manga drawing supplies online. Their stuff is reasonably priced (most of it, anyway,) so if you're looking for stuff and not trying to buy yourself out of house and home, it's a good way to go. ^^[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now