OtakuBoards

Goku Vs Vegeta

Goku213

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]its funi, think about it. they bareley show anything else. and it sucks. so I dont think they will show as much blood as is actually on the clip. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Yea but still......just imagine all the other cartoons they have out there....Iknow 4 sure in America they have cartoons with all the nasty stuff...like vomitting and everything else.....YEEUUUCCKK.....

But me I have no problem with the blood....SHOOT... I would actually like to see that more than anything else.....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Yea but still......just imagine all the other cartoons they have out there....Iknow 4 sure in America they have cartoons with all the nasty stuff...like vomitting and everything else.....YEEUUUCCKK.....

But me I have no problem with the blood....SHOOT... I would actually like to see that more than anything else.....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, interesting female specimen that likes "blood". You sweetreyes are RARE. Man those girls in my school just sit right through science class painting their nails. I guess they also believe high school it tuff on ppl. Yes and I do agree. There should be more blood. Loads and laods of it. But not in excessive amounts. Like making a pool out of it. You know just the normal gushing out, oh well. I guess funi will never do that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]

But me I have no problem with the blood....SHOOT... I would actually like to see that more than anything else.....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree, some of American cartoon is more gross looking than blood.