OtakuBoards

Goku Vs Vegeta

Goku213

I've not watched DBZ all the way through, and i'm only up to the world tourny right now. So.... how many times have Goku and Vegeta fought each other, and in each one, who got the better of the other?

I think that Vegeta gets the better of Goku each time (i'm assuming) right? lol, i wanted Goku to beat on Vegeta so bad, cuz if Vegeta could, he would do it to Goku.

I downloaded some video clip from Morpheus from a Majin search (cuz i was wanting to download Majin Vegeta Vs Goku) and in the clip, it starts out like it appears as though it's showin Goku goin SSJ for the first time, then a coule shots of Vegeta, then what i think will be the actual Majin fight. In that, it seems like Vegeta was gettin plenty of good shots in on Goku :( . I'm thinking that, SSJ Goku Vs SSJ Vegeta would be a Goku win. SSJ 2 Vs SSJ 2 would eb a Goku win, and SSJ 3 Goku Vs SSJ /2 Vegeta would be a Vegeta death. I see people sayin how Vegeta totally got the best out of the Majin fight, from start to end. If there's 1 guy i would want Goku to beat, it would be Vegeta. lol. Oh well. Can anyone answer me Q up top plz?

Oh yea, and the video i downloaded from Morpheus had the file name....

DBZ - The Dolphins Cry (Music Videos)

I don't get it though, cuz in one scene, they're both super Saiyans at least (maybe SSJ2 i dont know) and Vegeta was beating on Goku. And i thought Goku was the superior one at that time, as he could've switched it up to SSJ3 if he wanted to :confused:

Hmm....well goku and vegeta fight when vegeta came with Nappa, again when he became Majin Vegeta....and that's it in DBZ, in GT when bebi possessed him he fought Goku too ::shrugs::. When goku fought Majin Vegeta it was pretty even, but vegeta might've been slightly stronger, since he'd been training nonstop since goku died, and goku rested more, heh but Vegeta couldn't go ssj3 so in the end he would've lost if goku used that.

they fight twice in dragonball z, gt doesn't count, the first time they battle it was pretty even until son gokou started to strengthen his kaio-ken, this drove vegita-sama to turn into his ape form and beat the crap outta son gokou, the second time was in the buu saga, when vegita became majin vegita and got enough power to turn ssj2, both of them fought as ssj2 and it was pretty even, they then sense buu's energy, and decide to stop, vegita asks gokou for a senzu, after eating it vegita knocks out gokou and goes for buu himself, BUT, that doesn't count, so it therefore ends in a draw, but son gokou could have went ssj3 in the battle, which would have obliterated vegita....

Guest Altron Gundam
Umm..how many different Gokou vs. Vejita topics have we had...
anyway, to answer your questions..

- Including GT they fought 3 times.

-In the saiya-jin saga the fight ends up being interfered with. In the Buu saga, the fight ends up in a draw because when the sense Majin Buu the fight stops. Then Vejita knocks Gokou out for asking w/ a senzuu bean. Finally, in GT, Gokou wins via SSj4.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]I've not watched DBZ all the way through, and i'm only up to the world tourny right now. So.... how many times have Goku and Vegeta fought each other, and in each one, who got the better of the other?

I think that Vegeta gets the better of Goku each time (i'm assuming) right? lol, i wanted Goku to beat on Vegeta so bad, cuz if Vegeta could, he would do it to Goku.

I downloaded some video clip from Morpheus from a Majin search (cuz i was wanting to download Majin Vegeta Vs Goku) and in the clip, it starts out like it appears as though it's showin Goku goin SSJ for the first time, then a coule shots of Vegeta, then what i think will be the actual Majin fight. In that, it seems like Vegeta was gettin plenty of good shots in on Goku :( . I'm thinking that, SSJ Goku Vs SSJ Vegeta would be a Goku win. SSJ 2 Vs SSJ 2 would eb a Goku win, and SSJ 3 Goku Vs SSJ /2 Vegeta would be a Vegeta death. I see people sayin how Vegeta totally got the best out of the Majin fight, from start to end. If there's 1 guy i would want Goku to beat, it would be Vegeta. lol. Oh well. Can anyone answer me Q up top plz? [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, vegeta has beaten Goku everytime they have fought, In my opinion, the Majin vegeta and Goku fight vegeta won by a cheap shot, but in a fight like that, there are no real cheap shots. vegeta is always behind goku in power, and its kinda funny that every time he needs help to beat him, but in a different foght, he will not accept any help. its kinda funny

EDIT: I didn't know that they fought in ssj4 Altron. thats interesting

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

ok, vegeta has beaten Goku everytime they have fought, In my opinion, the Majin vegeta and Goku fight vegeta won by a cheap shot, but in a fight like that, there are no real cheap shots. vegeta is always behind goku in power, and its kinda funny that every time he needs help to beat him, but in a different foght, he will not accept any help. its kinda funny

EDIT: I didn't know that they fought in ssj4 Altron. thats interesting [/B][/QUOTE]

They didn't fight in SSJ4, SSJ4 Gokou fought Bebi Vejita then Golden Oorazu Bebi Vejita.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

They didn't fight in SSJ4, SSJ4 Gokou fought Bebi Vejita then Golden Oorazu Bebi Vejita. [/B][/QUOTE]

ohhhhhhh, I think I saw the clip of Golden Oozaru Vegeta jumoing on and punching SSJ4 gokou, Lots of blood was coming out of his mouth, i would have to download the whole thing again

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]well, i'm surprised! i had no idea that Goku had the capability to go ssj3 when he fought majin vegeta. What episode did they show that Goku could go ssj3? (that's when the hair grows long?right?) [/B][/QUOTE]

They dont show that he can, but we see later that it was something he learned to do and could of done. I think Altron or some one can clear it up

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]well, i'm surprised! i had no idea that Goku had the capability to go ssj3 when he fought majin vegeta. What episode did they show that Goku could go ssj3? (that's when the hair grows long?right?) [/B][/QUOTE]

episode 245 or 246

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk DrAgOn [/i]
[B]Tight pic Brolly.Yeah Goku looks kinda wierd with the long hair:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=deeppink]Man I have to agree with you about that pig..but I personally can't wait to see him fight with it... I wonder how it's gonna move...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]He may look weird but he is very, very powerful at that form, but I like Goku SSJ4 he rocks. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue] Well that's a ways away but I can't wait to see it either...but I've seen pics and I think they kinda look freaky and then again cool...[/COLOR]