OtakuBoards

let's start an RP.......

Guest sonora

[quote name='sonora']i just thought it would be interesting to start an RP and see how many replies i get..... :animesmil[/quote]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=RoyalBlue]First of all this is in the wrong forum so I'll be moving it. I also deleted the identical thread, which it would appear you made twice. I suggest you review the rules which can be located on your navigation bar to your left. Secondly... Well I'll have Ozymandius Jones, Moderator of this forum, fill you in on that ^_~

- Hack Helba[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Welcome to the Inn, [B]sonora[/B].

I regret to inform you that I am locking this thread. "Why?" you may ask? Because here at OtakuBoards, we expect you to have an RP thought out, and for you to be prepared with signup sheets and at least three, moderatly good sized paragraphs of backstory, as well as where you anticipate the RP going.

Information on what is required for RPs can be found in the sticky, [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]here.[/URL]

Read the sticky, know the sticky, the sticky is your friend, and it will make both of our lives easier.

[b]Thread Locked[/b][/COLOR]