OtakuBoards

Another Hevn Banner

Zhara

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Garamond]Okay, I LOVE my Hevn set of pics, but I decided that I want something a little...different. It needs to say "Sex Nazi" off to one side, and "No touchy!" across the front of the pic. And the color scheme, please keep it to purple and black so that it matches my other pics! Thanks in advance to the Godly God that fulfils my little request! -Pointedly looks at Frankie- ANYWAYS, [URL=http://scd.mm-b1.yimg.com/image/846452981]here's the link to the pic.[/URL] [/FONT][/COLOR]

Like i told you on MSN Messenger... I am not to good a making banners and that picture proved difficult (WITH the programs that i have) But i made two. One normal and one buttonized like mine.

I kinda erased part of her arms to make it like she has her arms high in the air above her. It kinda looks ... Well I am not sure really but I tried just because i could tell you wanted me to. They are kinda plain im afraid. i dont have many cool effects that i have perfected yet... *sigh* i thought about adding a bubble or two but wasnt sure.

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Garamond]OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I just made myself a banner with the whole "Sex Nazi" theme, and OMG! I'm not half bad, even though the only program I have is PAINT! But I don't think my mom likes the Sex Nazi thing...[/FONT][/COLOR]

COOL COOL. and as for your parents... parents were put on this earth to question and hate every choice we make. And every thing we say. Well not really but it always seems that way in my case. All i have is PSP8 (Paint Shop Pro 8) And like I said... I havnt mastered it yet.