Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Beneath The Future (To The Future Underground) [M- VL]


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]This thread if for questions about the RPG.
Please ask if you have any questions.

Also, seeing as signups aren't closed yet, if you want a critique on your signup, just ask.[/size]
Posted
[color=Navy]If you don't mind, I'd like a critique on my sign up actually.

I'd like to know what I could do better or if you want me to change anything.

Thanks,
[b]~Sakura[/b]
[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I totally forgot I even made this thread until just now.
I was going to make another one.

I'll give you a critique, Sakura, when I get back from a camping/backpacking/rockclimbing trip.

For everyone else, the RPG will either be up on the 16th or 17th depending.
Please don't lose interest, I'll be PMing and IMing everyone I can when I get back.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...