OtakuBoards

FF.net Stories

Kyuui Me-Ka

[COLOR=Navy]Hey, everyone. Yes, as you could tell from my profile, I love to write, but that doesn't necessarily I'm good. I mostly like writing dark, romanitic samurai stories. Right now, I have an account on Fanfiction.net with now 16 stories. Most of them are Peace Maker Kuroagne fics, and others are from other minor obsessions I have for other animes.

Here is the link: [url]http://www.fanfiction.net/u/781173/[/url]

It would mean a lot to me if you guys read some of them, but be warned, my latest work is my best work, so some of my earlier stories might be bad. Anyway, you don't have to review, just tell me what you thought of them if you like, it'll really make me happy.
:catgirl: [/COLOR]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2]I have to say that I'm reluctant to let this thread continue, for several reasons. There are two things this thread could be interpreted as: a creative thread or advertising. Either way, this thread would be closed. All creative threads within OB Anthology -- and, indeed, The Arena -- [i]must[/i] be rated for maturity. To learn more about that, please see the [b][url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313"]OB Anthology Basics[/url].[/b] As for advertising, it is stated on the rules that it is strictly prohibited.

While it may be acceptable to link to your fanfiction if they are long, chaptered stories -- and thus too tedious to post individually -- your stories don't seem to be that long. [And if you had, it would have been required to include a rating, and to have provided a title, summary and pairing [if applicable] for each story, so that people know what they are getting into.]

So in future, my suggestion is to create an 'Anthology' type thread in which to post your fanfictions. Please don't forget to rate your post, and [i]do not [/i]double post in it. ^-^

Please feel free to PM me if you have any problems.

Thread Closed.[/size][/font]