Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Custom Robo


Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen

Recommended Posts

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Posted
Custom Robo is an awesome game! If you have a Gamecube you should definitely get it! It is a wonderful storytelling rpg with 3 lovable characters... and the best thing you actually get to fight with your robots! It's not one of those " You take a turn, I'll take a turn" . If you already have it , any comments on it?
Posted
:animesmil I beat about a year ago. Honestly, it was terrible. bad graphics, terrible story, and an utterly broken combat system. The only reason i played it in the first place was because I had one of those "rent as many games in a month as you want" thing and was bored. You seem like one of those people who likes games because they own them, and don't like feeling like they wasted money. Either that or you want other people to waste thier money on a stinking pile of poo, if so I won't tell. ;)

Oh and I forgot about the characters who are about original, cute, or cool, as a wet noodle.
Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Posted
You must've played the original one...I hated the original..I had it and I sold it. The new one has two Storylines, WWWWWWWAAAAAAYYYY Better graphics and colorful characters with different anime emotions. It came out sometime last year around May.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I played Custom Robo, and I enjoyed it. All six hours it took for me to beat it. Well, not the horrendously long and drawn out ending, or the really hollow character developments, or the complete lack of freedom in the game. I enjoyed the battle system (personally), but I didn't think they gave the player enough control over the Robo.

I'd probably give this one a 6.5/10.[/SIZE]
Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Posted
Awww come on, you know you loved the perv hitting on every chick in the game, and marcia having this thing for lonliness while Hero has a thing for her...The customization of the robos were awesome too.
Posted
I really have no clue what you are talking about, their is only one version of the game, that came out May 2004. Just in case you were confused, Custom Robo and Custom Robo: Battle Evolution are the same game.
Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Posted
I guess, I don't know what I'm talking about, then since there is two versions, one sucky the other just plain good. I guess It revolves around opinion. And you might have actually liked it if you read the subtitles, and look at the characters expression when they talked. The story is pretty good, though. I just wish the game would let you make more choices when asked a question...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...