OtakuBoards

Anime you

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
What would you be like if you were in an anime show?What would your name be and what would you look like? What would you act like?

For me:

Name:Nomura

Hair:Green, spiky

Eyes:Blue

Piercings:Lip and ears

Favorite color:Black

Music:Rock, Hiphhop

Dance Style:Breakdance

Genre Anime: Romance or casual everyday life anime

Height:6'2

Sign: Tauras

Nomura acts like an outcast and barely talks to any body at school.

That was an example of me in an anime. Not all that was just me. I don't care for hip hop that much, I don't breakdance or have piercings. I'm very social in real life. But thats not what I'd be in an anime as you can see. So, what and who will you be in an anime?

Lets see If I was in an anime I would either be in InuYasha or Rurouni Kenshin Here is my info

Name: Anyamae Higotchi

Eyes: Blue like Kaoru's

Hair: Black

Hieghth: 5' 2"

Weighth: 102

That's all I can think of for now

I would be in cowboy bebop.

Name: Silent

Eyes: Gray

Hair: Black, shoulder length

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 120ish

Clothing: Bullet proof vest underneath. sometimes he dresses into a suit, but most of the time he just wears black pants and a black trench coat.

Weapon: Gunblade

Silent is a bounty hunter that kills all his bounties even if they're wanted alive. He's wandered around from syndicate to syndicate, they have all put bounties on his head for escaping. He's one of a kind, the only bounty hunter that actually has his own bounty.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]I would probably be in a romance/adventure/comedy anime. Here ya go!

Name: Hamano Kumiko
Height: 5'3"
Race: Neko (cat girl)
Clothes: Usually just a t-shirt and jeans, but boxers are worn more often then not
Hair: Mid-thigh length and dirty blonde
Eyes: Deep brown
Element: Earth
Weapon: Kodachis and earth magic
Personality: Most likely a support character. Trusts people a little to quickly, which usually leads to hostage situations involving her. She knows how to fight pretty well and is mostly self-sufficient, though she likes to be around a small amount of people. She's happy, outgoing, and humorous, but intelligent as well. People come to her for advice alot. But on the inside, she's self-doubting. She never talks about her pain, but only listens to others, making her a rather lonely character on the inside. She loves love, but never seems to get to have her way with it.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=#6699cc]This looks more like an RPG sign-up than a thread for the AL.

However, any given thread in the [url=http://otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48]Adventure Inn[/url] has a higher level of quality than this.

If you're interested in portraying yourself anime fashion, there are threads in the [url=http://otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70]Art Studio[/url] where you can post drawings of yourself, anime style. If you want to sign up for an RPG, there are myriad possibilities in the Adventure Inn, but I suggest that you acquaint yourself with its rules prior to posting.

[b]Little Slugger[/b], it is imperative that when you start new threads that you maintain an [i]exceptionally[/i] high level of post quality. Your post sets the standard for the people who follow you. If your post is shoddy, sloppy, or otherwise sub-par, you have a very slim chance of the thread remaining open.

Improve your post quality. This is your last warning. While I admire your enthusiasm, I'm tired of cleaning up after you.[/color]