Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]I just had to display my love for the Ishida/Kurotsuchi face-off.

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/SheriffMatt/ishida1.jpg"]Banner pic[/url]

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/SheriffMatt/ishida2.jpg"]Avi pic[/url]

I'm afraid the banner pic is a little blurry, but maybe that could be worked in or something...? Hey, I'm a complete graphical-editing n00b. I'd like the avi just to say 'Raiyuu', and the banner to say '[b]On the pride of the Quincy[/b]'. Thanks in advance to whoever does this for me!
[/font]
Posted
Here you go, I know I added another picture to the banner but I hope its okay.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24235&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24236&stc=1[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...