OtakuBoards

A Higher Order [PG14 - V, poss. S]

Muad'Dib

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Torches lit a long, wooden walled, velvet carpeted corridor. Every several meters there was a tall door leading into another room, but the Fox spirit didn't pause at any of them, proceeding to the very end of the hall where there was a great pair of double doors made of very dark wood. Here, he paused and sniffed the air absent mindedly, adjusting a small sack over his shoulder.

Tail swishing, he pushed open one of the large doors and ambled inside, greeted by a pair yellow, slightly sunken eyes. "Chepin," croaked the Crow spirit, "we weren't expecting you for a while..." The Crow blinked his eyes with a small twitch of his head, observing him.

Chepin smiled wryly and stretched his long arms, "Oh, but I want to see the Netherworld [i]so[/i] much!" he replied with a strong hint of sarcasm. The Crow merely made a throaty noise and hobbled over to a large circular curtain, checking whatever was behind it. He turned around again, gazing down his beakish nose at Chepin, "You do, do you? Feh."

OOC: Ok, so first posts should the spirits making there way to this room, where they will be transported to the Netherworld. Along the way, you can have them interact with other spirits, show there personality a little, or just go straight there. Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy the RP![/COLOR][/FONT]

Ahru stood at the beginning of a long, torch-lit corridor. In the eerie silence she just simply waited, contemplating her next step. The end of her long spotted tail twitched of its own accord and her gold eyes gazed into the dim space before her. She knew at the end of the hall lay a dark, heavy door. And beyond that door?

?It?s not too late?? whispered a soft, musical voice behind her. ?I can still go in your stead.?

Ahru turned around. Another spirit stood behind her, smaller in stature, dressed in blue, her silver hair flowing down her shoulders like water.

?Ikiri,? Ahru muttered. ?I should have known.?

The Dolphin smiled, her honest black eyes meeting the Leopard?s intense gaze. ?You can still change your mind and I will go in your place.?

?Do you honestly think I would do that?? Ahru hissed.

Ikiri shook her head, her smile fading. ?No, I knew you would act exactly like this.?

?Then why are you here??

?I told myself I had to try,? the Dolphin sighed.

Ahru sniffed. ?Hn! Well you?ve had your try. Leave.?

?Just because I don't play your games doesn't mean I don't know how they work, Ahru.? the Dolphin muttered. ?I hope you understand what you are doing. I hope you are going for the right reasons. I hope you don?t think of this trip to the Netherworld as a way to??

?What I think is none of your business, [I]fish[/I],? Ahru spat.

Ikiri did not react to Ahru?s insult. Instead, she dropped the subject altogether. ?All I want,? the Dolphin sighed, ?is for all of you to return safely. So, I wish you luck on your journey.?

The Leopard?s gold eyes widened. The Dolphin?s genuine kindness and endless patience never ceased to amaze her. Not knowing what to say, Ahru gave a slight nod.

Ikiri smiled once more and with a polite bow, she turned and left.

Ahru also turned. She turned towards the silent corridor and took her first step forward.

[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen]Yawning almost delicately, Volkmar stretched as he walked down the corridors. He felt considerably jumpy and anxious, considering he was by himself in the hallway and there was no one for him to sneak around.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen]He turned around in mid step and stood still. No one was there. [i]This is silly[/i], Volkmar thought to himself, [i]I'm going nuts and i'm not even there yet[/i]. Volkmar gathered himself together and went on. After a few more moments of anxiety, he reached his destination. After pulling the handle back and entering the room, he found 2 others had already arrived.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen]Volkmar took himself, head held high and accusingly, to the farest side of the room and sat. All the while keeping his eyes on the two others occuping the room.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen]He didn't feel as anxious because he had other spirit's actions to be aware of, keeping his mind busy. True he ussually felt safe by himself, somewhere concealed and obtained as this was, but this place he'd never been to before. [/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen]He hadn't been all that sure that he'd been really by himself.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen]OOC: I'll tell you when I get my apearance up, J-chan. It should be today. *big smile*[/color][/font]

Mine tiptoed down the long hallway. It was eerily quiet and a damp draft blew in from an unknown direction. She hugged herself tightly, wishing that she had someone to walk with.
She spotted a small insect running across the path and without thinking, pounced at it. After batting it around for several minutes she realized that she stil had to keep going. She stood up, brushed herself off and walked on.
Mine reached the large doors and started to open the doors when a gruff voice came from a shadowy corner, "I can't believe you're actually going to leave me."
Michal, the panther spirit, stepped out of the darkness and hugged her tightly.
"I can handle being alone for a little while, but what about you? You once said that you'd [I]die[/I] if you were separated from your friends. What's brought about this sudden boldness?" He whipered softly into her ears.
Mine pulled away from him. "I'll miss you guys, but I'm..curious about what the Netherworld is like! I'll see ya later!"
He smiled, nodded, and walked away.
Mine turned back to the door and entered the room.

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]OOC: Buddy, you're a young man, hard man, shouting in the street gunna take on the world some day, you got blood on yo' face, you big disgrace, waving your banner all over [size=1]the place[/size].......*trails off* Sorry...... <_< >_> ....I got my apearance up, J-chan.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]IC: Volkmar tensed up as the door opened and Mine gently stepped in. He eyed her almost threateningly. He was anxious. Only four of the six were here. He would have to wait.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Waiting was not one of his specialties. It allowed him to think. It allowed his mind to wonder. It allowed him to make himself nervous and suspicious and violent.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Volkmar licked each of his teeth carefully. He often did such things when forced into such anxiety. It gave his mind less to think about. He shifted slightly and counted various things on the walls, floor and celing.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Half an hour had passed sence Volkmar had entered the room and still no one else had entered after Mine. [/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Thanks for posting guys! Er... girls. Once we get into the Netherworld, I'll probably start up Chapters. Hope the others get here soon...
~~~

Chepin was smiling, hardly able to contain childish excitement at being able to leave the High Realm. He weaved his way in between the others, hands folded behind his head, and drifted towards the mysterious curtain in the middle of the room. Whenever he got close, however, the Crow gave him a warning glare and made a sound like a low squawk. He knew the Fox spirit too well to let him near anything that was supposed to be secret.

Giving up on his attempts to sneak a peek behind the curtain, Chepin hummed a made up tune as he again weaved his way around Ahru and Mine. He caught both of there eyes a few times, but Mine seemed too anxious for conversation, and Ahru merely gave him a dirty look.

Bored to no end, he resorted to sneaking up to a very distracted looking Volkmar and grabbing his tail. He laughed at the Jackals reaction, but Volkmar seemed somewhat... less than amused.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Volkmar turned quickly to Chepin and bared his teeth, letting out a low snarl. He hadn't noticed Chepin sneaking up on him, due to his attentiveness on his nails.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Volkmar continued to show his theeth until Chepin backed away and went about trying to amuse himself.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]He took his tail in his hands and groomed it gently, making sure his redish-brown hair was neat and striaght. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Volkmar continued to flash his teeth at Chepin every now and then, just to warn him that he wasn't fooling around. He kept a close eye on the other two in the room as well.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][OOC: T___T Sorry.. I'm late! >__< School just started for me.. Can you please let Beta in?!?! Oh well.. umm I haven't changed my type of animal in the sign up but I'll tell you here. It's a Japanese Akirita? I don't know the name well but all I know it's Japanese. Sorry for the delay. Here's mine.][/size]

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1][i]Move faster.. I'm late!![/i]

Genevieve rushed towards the hallway to meet with her group.

"I shouldn't have slept in. I just made everyone wait.." She mumbled to herself.

[i]There!![/i]

Genevieve jumped inside the room making a loud [i]thump[/i]. "Hehe.. opps."

"You're late." Chepin smirked.

>_____<

"I know.. sorry."

"Next time.. we won't wait for you." Volkmar snarled.

"You won't?" Genevieve looked as though she was about to cry.

"Oh come on. He's just probably kidding." Chepin chuckled.

"Really?"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

It seemed that for the others, waiting was the hardest part. For Ahru, the [I]others [/I] were the hardest part of waiting. She leaned against the wall and considered her new traveling companions, her tail twitched again.

The Jackal was quiet enough, and did not earn Ahru?s current disapproval. He glanced at her a few times, as if to check that she was still there. It bothered her slightly when his eyes fell on her twitching tail for a time, but his gaze shifted soon enough. She did give him credit for keeping the Fox in line.

The Fox was too curious for his own good. Obviously he wouldn?t be allowed to see beyond the curtain before everyone arrived and yet he just kept trying. It bothered Ahru the way he was humming and strolling around the room. She gave him a death glare each time his eyes met hers.

The Tiger was quiet, but maddeningly anxious. Ahru did not like the way Mine gravitated closest to her. The Leopard, however, didn?t dare move. Why should [I]she[/I] have to move because this nervous spirit was invading her space? So, Ahru tolerated her.

The Dog had arrived noisily, and had never really quieted down. She was chatting enthusiastically with Chepin now. Well, at least she was occupied.

Ahru shifted her position a little. She had a fair judge of her traveling companions so far, but she realized that there was more to them than she had seen so far. She would just have to wait. This trip would be interesting? interesting and important.

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Volkmar kept his ears attentive, listening to Chepin and Genevieve talk. It made him a bit better to have something to listen to and concentrate on. He swept his eyes cautiously across the spirits' faces from time to time, waiting anxiously for the last arrival. He wasn't as skittish now. Probably because alltogeather there was less anxiety in the air. Chepin and Genevive were in conversation, Ahru seemed calm and Mine just seemed to keep to herself shyly.[i] Nothing wrong with that....[/i] Volkmar thought to himself.[i] Shy means quiet, away from me and easy to watch. Nothing wrong with that at all.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]He settled back and cleaned his ears, still watching the other spirits. They were more or less spread out throughout the room, but still far enough away from him and enough in his line of sight for him to feel somewhat safe.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Closing his eyes for only a few moments at a time, Volkmar tried to rest himself, though it did proove hard. True he felt safer then before in the room, but he was still anxious and skittish. After 10 or 15 minutes, he let himself drop to a very light sleep.[/color][/size][/font]

Mine was on pins and needles. She wanted to talk to someone, but by the looks of this group it was better to keep her mouth shut. Around her friends she was much more open and very clingy, but most of these spirits looked like they'd bite her head off if she so much as said "Hello". She nervously fidgeted in her seat.
She glanced up at Ahru. She returned it with a glare. Mine got the point and scooted a few yards away.
She helped herself get over the anxiety by trying to imagine what the Netherworld was like. Would it be ugly? Would it smell funny? Would it be cold, or hot? After several different daydreams about it, Mine couldn't hold the excitement in much longer. She couldn't wait to go.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]The Crow spirit croaked angrily, "Better be here soon... damned canine..." At this, Chepin whipped around and fixed him with a falsely threatening look, but the Crow simply croaked again and started pacing the door. Chepin turned back to Genevieve, his face bright. He swiftly bent low and whispered in her ear, after which she gave him an apprehensive look and walked over to Ahru.

"Um, excuse me?" Ahru whirled on the small Dog spirit. Genevieve glanced at Chepin nervously, who was smiling and trying to hold in his laughing. She looked back at the Leopard. "Do you want to, um, play a game with us?"

Ahru stared at her in disbelief, then glared once again at Chepin, who was now grinning broadly. "No," was all she said and Genevieve, looking forlorn, walked back to Chepin. "Ah, better luck next time Gen."

"That's it," the Crow finally blurted, "if that wolf doesn't show in the next two minutes, you're going without him!"

OOC: I'm gonna pm Muse so we can get this moving. If Muse doesn't show then... oh well. If Beta gets over whatever mood she's in, she can take Muse's place.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Tired of watching the others, Ahru leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. Her mind wandered and eventually arrived at what the moralistic Dolphin spirit had said to her earlier. Ikiri had every right to worry that Ahru was on this little adventure to somehow promote her status amongst the spirits. That was exactly the kind of thing everyone knew the proud and strategic Ahru would do. Ahru didn?t mind being thought of as a careful opportunist. What bothered Ahru was that Ikiri, genuinely concerned though she was, would even dare to tread on someone else?s business like that. What did the Dolphin know about Ahru?s motives? Nothing. It was true that, ordinarily, Ahru would have seen this as another calculated move in her grand chess match, but not now.

Right now, all Ahru could think about was finding a way to help the only other spirit she really cared about... Sakis, the Cheetah. He was her lover, and although he was not the first, he was unique in that she actually had feelings for him. Most wouldn?t believe Ahru if she told them. Sakis was nothing like her. He wasted no time or energy on lies or keeping up appearances. To say the least, he was spontaneous and blunt. While Ahru considered these to be horrid traits in most others, in him she found them? cute.

She could see his handsome, boyish face right now. He was always grinning ever so slightly, his face inked by the black lines that ran down his cheeks from the corners of his amber eyes.

Sakis had been left in a dreadful state by? something. This mission?s aim was to find out precisely what. Helping him was Ahru?s true objective, whether anyone would believe that or not.

[SIZE=1][OOC: maste? << He's not part of this RP right?? Oh well..][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]"What kind of game?" Mine asked.

"Uhh.. well it's something interesting I guess." Genevieve looked over at Chepin who seemed to be smiling very widely right now.

"Oh! What is it? Can I know?" Mine asked eagerly.

"Umm... Chepin? Why don't you explain it?" Genevieve smiled.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][OOC: Leaving this to you Maud' Dib.. finish it. Let Beta in.. I'm getting a bit tired waiting.][/SIZE]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

OOC: So sorry. I really am, I just got back from vacation so I've spent most of my time away from the computer.

IC:

Felan bounded down the corridor, grinning slightly, his tail bobbing up and down. He was late. He knew that, but why should he care? They wouldn't leave without him or anything. Bumping into quite a few walls along the way in his anxious haste, he finally made it to the very end, where the imposing double doors stood waiting. Without stopping, he pushed them open and jumped into the room. Sure enough, he was the last one. However, he noticed uneasily most of them all turned to glare at him immeadiately.

[B]"What?"[/B] He asked in a cheerful way, scratching his ear without a care. The Crow turned on him angrily, screeching.

[B]"I was about to have them go on without you, WOLF! How could you even [i]think[/i] about showing up late for something as important as this!?"[/B]

Felan bit his lip in a most disarming way and his tail retreated to between his legs. The Crow scowled at him for a few seconds, and hobbled away. Felan looked about him slowly, smiling slightly, and mouthed [i]"Sorry,"[/i] to the others.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ahru had opened her eyes as soon as she heard the door open. She glared coldly as the Wolf bounded in without a care in the world. ?Such behavior? like a foolish child,? she muttered to herself.

Now that all six spirits had arrived, ready for their journey, Chepin was eyeing the Crow expectantly. Volkmar perked up, his eyes darting between the Wolf and the Crow, waiting for something more to happen. Mine was still frozen, startled by Felan?s boisterous entrance. Genevieve smiled, her tail wagging furiously.

Ahru continued to survey the group with a cold calmness, the end of her long spotted tail twitching. Although she did not show any sign of nervousness at all, she was beginning to get anxious. The pieces were assembled and now they would begin to move. They would enter the Netherworld without a single clue as to what awaited them.

It was not that Ahru feared being attacked, she was confident in her own strength and claws. What made Ahru nervous was the not knowing. She had a bad feeling about this? whether it was woman?s intuition or simply a cat?s sixth sense, she felt there was something foul at play.

A small part of her wished she had let the Dolphin take her place but she quickly pushed the thought from her mind. ?Remember what happened to Sakis? you?re doing this for him,? Ahru reminded herself.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Maste, whatever excuse you have for posting spam in the middle of an RP, I don't care. Do it again and I will be very annoyed. Anyway, ok Who Am I, Beta can join in, but please tell her yourself... and tell her to hury. If this is delayed much longer it'll just die away. Tell her 1)Whatever she was ticked about, forget it, and 2)She'll need a good reason why her character is joining the others. Ugh, I need a drink...
~~~

Chepin was so distracted by the prospect of finally seeing what was behind the curtain, that he completely forgot about the 'game' he had suggested to Genevieve until she tugged his shirt sleeve. He turned and grinned broader than ever at the curious look on both Genevieve and Mine's faces. He put a silencing finger to his mouth, "I'll tell you later!"

Once again, all attention was turned to the Crow and the rope he was now tuugging on to pull away the curtain. Chepin leaned forward, tail swishing with an almost audable '[i]fwip-fwip[/i]'. Of course, so was Genevieve's, Mine's and Felan's. Ahru was maintaining an air of indifference, and Volkmar seemed positively determined to break the mood.

At last, the ominous curtain had been drawn back to reveal a circular metal railing around the perimeter of a small dip in the floor, runic symbols etched into it's surface. There was a moment of hushed reverance.

"That's it?!" Chepin blurted. The Crow gave him the dirtiest look yet, "It's an interdemensional portal." He turned and stalked off to an unnoticed cabinet, "Woulsn't expect [i]you[/i] to understand..." he muttered under his breath, though everyone could hear it anyway.

OOC: Since we're now waiting for Beta, don't feel like you have to come up with something immediately. Once Beta posts, we'll get this thing going for real. Ciao for now.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]OOC: Why'd you let Beta join? J-chan, when you make a limit you need to enforce it. You're too soft. You're like jello. And despite what they say, no one really does like jello. Eeeeeew.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Volkmar brought himself to his feet and scanned over the occupants of the room. Chepin was, of course, leaning over the railing, trying to find something more exciting about the portal.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Volkmar was fairly unimpressed. "Rat-dog, calm down." he snarled. In the past hour he had been more violent and angry then he had been for a long time. Adressing Chepin was a bad idea on his part though. Chepin looked to Volkmar and gave him kind of a puzzled look but did not say anything.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]He raised his head higher then Chepin's to intimidate him. Chepin seemed to get the idea and kept quiet. Atleast Volkmar did not hear him say anymore. If he had muttered something, Volkmar did not hear it. Chepin quickly occiupied himself, examining the portal again.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]OOC: J-chan, have you noticed that I not only RP guys, but I RP [i]violent[/i] guys? O.o[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1][OOC: I don't know if Beta coming or not.. so you could start it anyways.][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Genevieve took a stretched and then yawned. It was awfully quiet in the room.

[i]Aww.. I wish someone would say something.[/i]

Chepin opened his mouth. Genevieve eagerly awaited Chepin to say something. He yawned and Genevieve frowned. Genevieve layed on the floor and scratched her ears.

[i]Hmm.. now what?[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: No, I just got a rather rude PM saying she deffinately did NOT want to join. So we can finally get on with this...
~~~

The Crow finished rummaging in his little cabinet and turned towards the room, a lumpy sack in his arms. "You'll be needing these," he croaked, walking to each of the spirits and thrusting a knife into their hands. Each one was a different length and had intricate symbols carved along the blade.

Genevieve and Mine both looked a little taken aback as the old bird shoved a knife into their arms and Chepin simply looked curious. "What for?"

The Crow glared at him, yellow eyes showing how much he really hated the childish spirit. "They're spirit blades. They can harm other spirits... permanently." A normal blade, of course, could wound a spirit, but not kill it. "Now, all of you stand in the circle." They did so, though it was cramped. Most of them looked posetively estatic, but Volkmar and Ahru both seemed a little skeptical.

"Hold still."

There was a feeling of being lifted off the ground and suddenly sinking through the floor. Everything was blurred and spinning into an endless oblivion. And as suddenly as it had started, it stopped.

The group found themselves standing on a low stone pedastal, surrounded by nothing but dirt and the occasional spindly shrub. As far as the could see, there was nothing. Just endless fields of dust.

Chepin hopped down from the little platform and looked around. "Wow... how boring."

OOC: I'm gonna put up the first chapter thing in my next post... right now, I have to hurry up and go.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]As Genevieve stepped down from the platform she started to sniff. All of a sudden her stomach growled. The group turned to look at her. Chepin tried to hold in his laughter.

"Oh great! All that waiting has made me hungry! Where can I get some food?"

She started sniffing the grounds in hopes of finding food.

Volkmar snorted. "Why don't you find some food else where?"

"Like where am I exactly suppose to find it?!?!?!"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Thank you, Who Am I, for posting. Sorry everyone, I was away for a day and a half, and didn't have time to tell you all. Anyway, I hope everyone's still paying attention.
~~~

[CENTER][SIZE=3][U]Chapter One[/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][I]-The goal of this chapter is to 1)Find out where exactly they are (this may or may not happen) 2)Find food and water, and last but not least, 3)Find some sign of the Lesser Spirits while remaining undetected.-[/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

___

Chepin rummaged in his pockets for a moment before pulling out a small fruit and throwing it to Genevieve, who caught it after it bumped her on the head. She seemed to brighten, and munched gratefully, but everyone knew this would not hold off her appetite for long.

Mine looked around, observing their bleak surroundings, "What do we do now?" Everyone seemed at a loss for an answer, a few shifting uncomfortably. Felan, however, began walking (nearly skipping, really) out into the endless plain, "We start walking!"

After a moment's hesitation, Chepin followed him with a big grin, dragging along Genevieve. Ahru and Volkmar followed, both looking thuroughly digusted, and Mine, looking worried, brought up the rear.[/COLOR][/FONT]

They had been walking for almost an hour when Ahru stopped dead. ?I?m sick of this,? she declared. ?There?s no use in walking if we don?t have any idea where we are going.?

?What do you suggest?? Chepin asked with a curious grin.

Ahru gazed out across the seemingly endless, barren landscape. Not far from where they stood she spied a small outcropping of rocks. It wasn?t much but it was something. ?There,? she said, pointing to the rocks. ?We will make that our camp for now.?

?And do what?? Volkmar asked skeptically, ?Sit there and wait some more? Haven?t we done enough waiting??

Ahru half-purred a laugh. ?I have no intention of waiting for anything. I suggest that we split up and search in different directions. If anyone finds something useful, they return to the rocks so they can tell the others. It?s far more efficient than all six of us walking in a line towards nowhere.?

Mine looked at the Leopard with wide eyes. ?You don?t want us to go alone ? do you??

Chepin grinned and threw his arm around Mine?s shoulders. ?Oh don?t worry, we could go in pairs! Couldn?t we, Ahru??

The Leopard sighed and nodded. ?I don?t really care, Fox.? She turned to the others. ?What do you plan on doing??

OOC- so, what DO you guys want to do?