Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK I was wondering if it was possible to get a Avatar that isnt part of any Anime or Manga???

Please someone Im desperate


Skin: Pale olive
Hair: Black with gold streaks oh, Its long and wavy
Eyes: Red with tinges of blue

Im not sure what other things anyone would need to know but all they have to do is tell me ans I will figure it out for them. :D
Posted
well I was wondering if someone could make me my own Avatar. You know kinda like a custom made Character?





I'm sorry that it wasnt understandable. :animeblus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...