Ninjaman Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 Could someone make a banner out of this picture: [URL=http://www.animezen.net/gallery/images/Naruto/nartuo253.jpg]click here![/URL] I'd like the pic of the characters to be changed into a grayscale (that black and white effect) and placed on the right side of the banner. I don't really mind what the background looks like, just as long as it matches with the pic. And on the left side of the banner I want the words "Where do we go from here?". Thanks in advance!
Katana Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [color=royalblue][size=1]'allo matey. I took a crack at this banner...I've never done something with greyscale before. XD The banner turned out pretty dark...I mean like, dark, not cryptic. =_=;; I added a color overlay layer, just to give a little something to the image. I think it turned out pretty okay. ^^ [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24262&stc=1p[/img] ...Oh my God it looks like Samurai Champloo... Want anything changed, just ask me.[/size][/color]
Ninjaman Posted August 18, 2005 Author Posted August 18, 2005 Oh.... wow, lol. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now