OtakuBoards

Saddest Anime Moment

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen

[font=Arial][color=darkred][color=black][quote name='ShonenSamuraiMugen]There alot of a great animes out there, but almost every single one has a sad, dramatic moment. There's alot of those moments and I'm asking "Whats the saddest one?" I think the saddest moment is when (FMA spoiler) [color=#000000][spoiler]Hughes(FMA) Died. Reason: His three year old daughter kept screaming, "Why is daddy in that box? When will he wake up?"[/spoiler]...[/color'] Man, I can honestly say I cried everytime I saw that episode. :animeblus Anyway, what say you fellow otakus?[/quote][/color] [/color][/font][font=Arial][color=darkred]I totally agree with you there ShonenSamuraiMugem, that episode really got to me too.[/color][/font]

[font=Arial][color=black][QUOTE=Shinmaru] [/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=black]The only anime to make me honestly sad, and anywhere close to tearing up, is Grave of the Fireflies, which I just watched a couple of days ago. I would say that overall the saddest moment in the film is [spoiler][color=#000000]when Setsuko finally dies... she and Seita went through so much crap, and it's so disheartening to see such a sweet character suffer so much. The fact that she and Seita are reunited in death is a bit comforting, but still.[/spoiler][/color] I'm feeling horrible just recalling that right now lol.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][color=black][/QUOTE][/color] [/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred]Same to you Shinmaru, I cry now thinking about that lol[/color][/font]

[font=Arial][color=darkred]One of my own though is in Beserk [spoiler]when all the Band of the Hawk is being killed especially when Juno gets killed protecting Caska, but then Griffith ends up capturing here and raping her in front of Gutz.[/spoiler] I dont know if that episode made me said or disturbed me and made me angry more :animeswea [/color][/font]

[font=Arial][color=#8b0000]Also in Gungrave, when [spoiler]Harry kills Brandon cause he wont betray Big Daddy and when he is falling out of the building looking up at the sky.[/spoiler] That made me really sad cause I though Brandon was the best.[/color][/font]

[font=Arial][color=darkred]Lol, one thing I do that might be odd is, sometimes if I really like an anime I cry when after the last episode cause their is sorta a void lol. Plus they never seem to have a happy ending Evangelion got to me real bad in alot of ways.[/color][/font]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic