OtakuBoards

A Fruits Basket Catastroph (this RPG is good for everyone!)

frubafan4eva

Ok everyone after actually reading the rules and everything I believe I would like to start a RP and just to say to those who dont like newbies, I am no stranger to RPG's. Anywho since this is an anime site i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Fruits Basket RPG? Would anyone like that? I hope some people will, well let me give you the layout before yall make up your mind.

[B]The Plot:[/B] Ok this is what I have in mind, see I had an idea going for this Fan Fiction of mine called A Fruits Basket Catastrophe, and well I believe it will be fun to see your ideas come off the main idea from that. Now what I am preferably looking for are characters from the actual anime or manga, such as Kyo, Yuki, and others. Now what is ging to go on is that a big fight started yet again at Shigure's house, yet not between Yuki and Kyo but betweeen Black Haru and Kyo. What happens is when one of Kyos punches sends Haru flying, Tohru is in the direct path of Haru. Yet Kyos punch is so hard it knocks them both out into the yard. Haru, being the fighter that he is stays uncounsciuos for a bit but recovers slowly yet Tohru got the beating of it and landed on her head. Now one day later she is still uncounscious and everyone is starting to worry for her. Kyo deals with his guilt feeling as if this was all his fault and Yuki struggles with it as well. Tohru's friends also seem to be stressed byut they dont need to be apart of the story.

[U][B]Characters Preferably Needed[/B][/U]
Kyo ((unless you have your heart set on playing him i will play him in the RPG))
Yuki
Shigure
Hatori ((how will tohru get better without a doctor?))
Arisa
Hana Jima

[U][B]Characters Wanted but Not Needed[/B][/U]
Momiji
Hatsuharu
Akito
Tohru ((yet she will probably be uncounscious until the end of the RP))
Ayame
Kisa

[B]oh yes may i also add that original characters (meaning people not in the manga or anime) are also welcome but i would like to kep this to mainly manga or anime characters[/B]

Now I understand this may not be totally understandable but if you have any questions please ask outloud or PM me and I shall answer them. I also would like to say that as the rules for RPGs here state i would like you not to post a short leangth. Also anyone may join! If you dont no about fruits basket but you like the plot for this RPG ill tell you about the characters and then you can decide if you would like to RP with us. I believe that is all that needs to be stated.

[B]I WILL NOT DO A STARTING POST FOR THE RP UNTIL I NO THAT OTHERS ARE INTERESTED IN THE RP IF NO RESPONDS WITHIN A WEEK TO THE RP I WILL NOT DO THIS RP AND I WILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE[/B]

It has come to my attention that people are PMin me about this RP i am glad to se eothers taking an interest yet i would also like it that you please sign up on this topic as well. I had forgotten it before but this is the sign up sheet:

[U]SIGN UP SHEET:[/U]
Name:
Screen Name:
Desired Character:
Are you on a god amount? ((yes or no)):
Do you like fruits basket? ((yes or no?:
Sample of a post ((not required but appreciated)):

Like i said sign up hee and I will let you no if you are in or not. You can also Pm me but i would like it if you sign up here as well.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hello,[B] frubafan4eva[/B].

I am locking this thread for the following reasons:

Correct grammar usage and a backstory are required for all RPs. We advise that the back story be at least two paragraphs long. Requirements and recommendations can all be found in the Inn's sticky at the top of the page and also [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]here[/URL] .

Also, double posting is not allowed unless your post is too long for one entry; that is only permitted in the Anthology, not in the Inn. Feel free to repost this once you have edited the story to meet the specifications.

But for now,

[b]Thread locked[/b]

-Ozy[/COLOR]