Jump to content
OtakuBoards

For My Own Curiosity: Which Next-Gen Console Would You Rather Purchase?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=verdana][size=1]It's true that the 360 is probably going to be less expensive than the PS3, and the games that are to be launched with the 360 certainly appear to be of better quality. I'd rather go with the 360 (and you PS fans can yell at me all you like) because I admit that I'm a hard-core XBox fan, and I find the fact that only best-selling games will be BC* on the 360 isn't much of a drawback.

Anyway, go ahead and tell me what you guys think.


*= No one's entirely sure about this yet.[/font][/size]
Posted
I'd prefer the Nintendo Revolution. Backwards compatible to as far as "the beginning of time", the descent of cheapest systems in the big business category, and excellent range of games! (NOT including every game ever made for a Nintendo system.)

But that's just me.
Posted
If you want to discuss anything related to the three consoles coming out next generation, then go [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=49000][b]here[/b][/url]. That would include potential spending decisions, I think lol. For the record, I don't know how anyone could make a decision on which console he or she wants to buy based on the information out there right now (except perhaps for the XBox 360). As al Nintendo fan I'm more likely to go for the Revolution, but there hasn't exactly been a ton of information released about it so that I can make a better decision.

Thread Closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...