OtakuBoards

love hina and the ending that neede more???

Guest alchemist gir

Guest alchemist gir
:catgirl: [COLOR=Blue]Now im a HUGE LOVE HINA fan. but that ending to the manga was just horible...i complain about it becuase i feel that it need more to the story. going into college and all that!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Now i know that there is the movie (LOVE HINA AGAIN) but i cant get a copy of it. so ya i was just wondering WHO IF ANYONE agrees with me on that sublect.[/COLOR]

oh and just a little side note here... recomendation to mangas similar to love hina,ai yori aoshi,demon diaries. stuff like that ok bye bye now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi i agree with you love hina needed more to the story it felt like it jumped around , although the manga is alot better than the anime ^_^

What's wrong with the ending? It wrapped things up. [spoiler]Keitaro started his life as an archeologist and married Naru.[/spoiler] What more was there to tell? I do feel kind of sorry for him though... [spoiler]his wife won't even let him touch her![/spoiler]

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]In the future, [i][u]please[/i][/u] use spoiler tags when you reveal the ending of an entire series. Thanks. -Lady K[/b][/size][/color]