Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys. I was wondering if someone could make me a banner and avatar for the band [b]Bullet for My Valentine.[/b] I would greatly appreciate it. I would like just a picture of the band and my name on it. Thanks a lot!
Posted
[size=1]Is this alright???

[b]Banner:[/b]
[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/BulletTheory.jpg[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/BulletTheory.jpg[/url]

[b]Avi:[/b]
[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/BulletTheoryavi.jpg[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/BulletTheoryavi.jpg[/url]


[b]--Who Am I?[/b][/size]
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Though Who Am I? has already posted, I might as well post the one I made =/

av-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/bfmv5.png[/img]

ban-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/bfmv4.png[/img]

You like? I can make one with the band insted of the cover-thing, if you'd like. I just thought that looked kinda snazzy.

edit- ACK! I forgot to put your name on the avi =/ *Goes to fix*[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...