OtakuBoards

Full Metal Alchemist RP {PG-VL}

Dark'sgirl15

Long ago a young girl with blonde hair stood on her doorstep waiting for her father to come home, a young boy with black hair sat in a chair staring at his sister, their mother was making something for them to eat.
Mother: come here Suki...
Suki: yes mom...
Brother: Suki...stop waiting you know daddy isn't coming back!
Suki: SHUT UP KIRE!
They looked at each other with evil glares in their eyes, like any brother and sister would do.
Mother: ENOUGH! *she looked at them* What is wrong with you? You were so happy before...and now...
Kire: It is cuz daddy didn't come home...and Suki is going to cry about it...
Suki: SHUT UP KIRE!
She has tears falling down her face, as she yelled at her brother.
Every night it was like this, the rain would fall and they would fight.
Their father was an Alchemist, he worked for the guys in central, he never came home and he was always gone, he missed both of his childerns births.
Mother: *she threw the food on the floor* GO TO YOUR ROOM!
The kids ran up the stairs to the room, not eatting for a second night.
Mother: IF YOU CAN'T BEHAVE AT THE TABLE THEN YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING...to..eat...
The mother fainted on the floor, both kids screamed, Kire went to his mother's side while Suki ran to get the doctor.
Kire: stupid sickness...
Mother: *she smiled* no...it is ok...i'll be fine....*she closed her eyes and sighed gently* i just worked too hard today...
Suki and the doctor came in and stared at her mother, the mom looked like she stopped breathing.
Suki: MOMMY! *tears stream down her face*
Years later Kire and Suki grew up alone with out a parent figure
(thus this is the story of my FMA charater anyone may enter, they must explain what their charater looks like, and etc)
Suki: *stare out the window sighing*
Kire: stop sighing...
Suki: *looks at him* why should i can i sigh?

[COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Dark'sgirl15[/B], this is not where you RP. This is where you put the information - backstory, what you need from the other players, etc - and that allows you to know who is playing and who is not.

Feel free to repost this with a backstory and character requirements. All of this information is [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]here.[/URL] Read the sticky, please. It makes both of our lives easier.

[B]Thread Locked[/B]

-Ozy[/COLOR]