Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Custom avatars!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Just open up the option , its not like people are gonna put rude images on an avatar? And if they do just bann them , its not to hard to manage everyone here^^
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Just open up the option , its not like people are gonna put rude images on an avatar? And if they do just bann them , its not to hard to manage everyone here^^ [/B][/QUOTE]
I so agree with this guy, you really need top open up the option, unless it's already opened
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]No it is currently closed. [/B][/QUOTE]
oh darn it, pleas open this option up, I have some avatars I would like to use
Posted
But if im rite they halft to be 45x45 or something like that.
Posted
[color=blue]We will be including Custom Avatars very soon, we'll tell you when they're up.

We're working on a few ideas, such as having different sized avatars available depending on post counts. So stay tuned: we'll be announcing new avatar features soon. :)[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]But if im rite they halft to be 45x45 or something like that. [/B][/QUOTE]
I rather them to be 64 x 64, I'm used to using those sizes, too bad if they can't be that size.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=blue]We will be including Custom Avatars very soon, we'll tell you when they're up.

We're working on a few ideas, such as having different sized avatars available depending on post counts. So stay tuned: we'll be announcing new avatar features soon. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I will be waiting James, :D :D :D :D :D :cool:
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Yes but 45x45 is rather small. [/B][/QUOTE]
I tell you go with 64 x 64 it's the best size in my opnion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Yes but 45x45 is rather small. [/B][/QUOTE]
Last I checked they were 50x50... anyway, I made 55 avatars today! way too many........ hahaha you should see them soon i rekon... or not I have no idea what they are gonna be used for....
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
Last I checked they were 50x50... anyway, I made 55 avatars today! way too many........ hahaha you should see them soon i rekon... or not I have no idea what they are gonna be used for.... [/B][/QUOTE]
wow, you have made a lot avatars, I have some that I have gotten from a friend, he works for [url]www.twistedanime.net[/url] , yeah I met him, he gave me soem avatars one day, they are all High Quality, I tried sending all of them at once to a friend of mine and he says he detected a virus in it, hmm, I really fdon't llike that happened, I'm not sure if I can send the avatars to the admins now, maybe you guys can help me out
Posted
oooo... i can't wait!!!! i'v wanted this avatar for quite sometime already!!:D :D
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Doing 55 avatars. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm guessing with time, patience, and talent.:D
Posted
it doesn't take that much time.... I go through real quick and jot down what pics I'm gonna use, open thme in Photoshop, create a little 50 by 50 blank square, copy pic, paste inblank square, edit or resize pic to fit and look good, Save for web, delete layer, repeat..... take about 5 minutes to do 20
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]it doesn't take that much time.... I go through real quick and jot down what pics I'm gonna use, open thme in Photoshop, create a little 50 by 50 blank square, copy pic, paste inblank square, edit or resize pic to fit and look good, Save for web, delete layer, repeat..... take about 5 minutes to do 20 [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, sounds so easy
Guest Seadra Reef
Posted
Custom avatars would be really nice to have around here. I was really disapointed with the selection that's currently there. No Escaflowne? No Dilly-Sama? The horror! O_o;;;
Posted
Either a custom avatar option is opened, or else add more to the current avatars available. No Milliardo Peacecraft avatar! Well, it won't do any good to have an avatar that doesn't fit my name...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...