cunimimi Posted August 24, 2005 Posted August 24, 2005 Hello ^ ^ ! Excuse me for my poor English, but I'd like to know if someone here have / know some good drawing tutorials for Photoshop (CS)... (like a website with screencaps, etc) I actually have some problems with the Layers, and Coloring... :animedepr I tried to do some lineart with photoshop but i realized that i didnt know how to use those layers T__T! Or... Maybe that I'm really stupid because I have the same problem with the layers in Oekaki BBS !! O__O !!! (i can do the lineart but not the background) (Hope the moderators won't delete this post !)
Retribution Posted August 24, 2005 Posted August 24, 2005 [SIZE=1]Hey, cunimimi. If you could elaborate on what problems exactly you're experiencing, I could walk you through. But as it stands, go to [B][url]www.pixel2life.com[/url][/B], and on the left navigation bar click on "Photoshop." It should allow for you to search for tutorials. I hope that helped.[/SIZE]
cunimimi Posted August 26, 2005 Author Posted August 26, 2005 Thannkyou very much Retribution !! *huggles* There are soo many tutorials ^ ^ ! That's awesome ! But I still need a huge training with the layers LOL XD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now