Trowa066 Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]The all time master of over kill is Heavyarms. The only compitition he may possibly have is Zero (not the number the gundam).[/COLOR] :therock:
dark lord Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 overkill what do u mean ? do u mean best weapon or fighting stile or maybe most shone specify
Sephiroth Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 put heavyarms against amuro ray's Nu Gundam and you will see a very dead heavyarms....
Trowa066 Posted November 28, 2001 Author Posted November 28, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]When I say overkill I mean watching a mobile suit (leo) vibrate from numerous shots and the be anialated by a undersixed missile!![/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Get my point?[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trowa066 [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]When I say overkill I mean watching a mobile suit (leo) vibrate from numerous shots and the be anialated by a undersixed missile!![/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Get my point?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] yes, which is why I said the nu gundam, heavyarms does not have nuclear capabilities....
dark lord Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 spe right there exists gundams of great power outside the tiny primative gundam wing i cane name one gundam that could destroy every gundam wing gundam by it self devil gundam oh would i like to see heavy arms against him
BondFanatic Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Nu Gundam can launch nuclear weapons? I thought the only one who could do that was the RX-78GP02A Gundam [URL=http://www.gundamproject.com/mecha/gundam0083_gundamgp2a.html]Physalis[/URL].
Guest Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 I never knew Un Gundam could fire Necular weapons. Or maybe he means the core is a necular core?? Anywho I have no clue what this topic is really about and frankly don't care.....
Sephiroth Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark lord [/i] [B]spe right there exists gundams of great power outside the tiny primative gundam wing i cane name one gundam that could destroy every gundam wing gundam by it self devil gundam oh would i like to see heavy arms against him [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I've been talking about devil gundam kicking the crap out of eva's in general anime forum....
Trowa066 Posted November 29, 2001 Author Posted November 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Okay maybe nukes beat missiles and bullets.[/COLOR] -_-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now