Spike Spiegel Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [FONT=courier new]How come there be's no Cowboy Bebop avatars? I have a few...You should use them :o [IMG]http://www.futurecityanime.com/Faye1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.futurecityanime.com/Ed1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.futurecityanime.com/Spike1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.futurecityanime.com/V1.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i] [B][FONT=courier new]How come there be's no Cowboy Bebop avatars? I have a few...You should use them :o [IMG]http://www.futurecityanime.com/Faye1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.futurecityanime.com/Ed1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.futurecityanime.com/Spike1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.futurecityanime.com/V1.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I have some more, but they are 64 x 64, and they are also highquality, they are on my comp
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 When I hear the word avatar it's like "500 posts, just 500 posts" ^^;;;
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]they not use kenshin ones either :( [/B][/QUOTE] hehe, I'm your guy to go too, I have 64 x 64 ones also and all high quality
Transtic Nerve Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hehe, I'm your guy to go too, I have 64 x 64 ones also and all high quality [/B][/QUOTE] i make my own... i scan all my kenshin pics, then make avatars
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] i make my own... i scan all my kenshin pics, then make avatars [/B][/QUOTE] well do you want to see mine any ways, just aim me
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]::sniff:: no J-rocker avs..;_; [/B][/QUOTE]\ hmmmm, darn I can't help you out there
Spike Spiegel Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 Hey Safer, is your sig trying to tell us that you have a small penis?
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]nice bebop avatars, we may use them.... [/B][/QUOTE] you don't want to use m cowboy bepop avatars?:( remember the ones I showed you on aim
Transtic Nerve Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]::sniff:: no J-rocker avs..;_; [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I did make some and gave them to Safer. Dunno if he'll use them.
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i] [B]Hey Safer, is your sig trying to tell us that you have a small penis? [/B][/QUOTE] woa i wonder if safer saw that message lol
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] woa i wonder if safer saw that message lol [/B][/QUOTE] that's a bad thing to say to him, he's an admin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now