OtakuBoards

I know i been here for awhile but

BlueTearDrop

[SIZE=1]You do it the same way you would do it in an ordinary post. Just [.size=#]insert text here[./size] and [.color=###]insert text here[./color] or if you wanna do both, [.color=###][.size=#]insert text here[./size][./color] Pretty simple, you should have been able to figure that out on your own :p

Dont put the periods inside the tags, I just did that so it the tag wouldn't work

And for the numbers for size: 1 is the smallest, then 3, then 4 and color is whatever ones are listed in the drop-box in the normal post area thing... :confused: lol[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]You do it the same way you would do it in an ordinary post. Just [.size=#]insert text here[./size] and [.color=###]insert text here[./color] or if you wanna do both, [.color=###][.size=#]insert text here[./size][./color] Pretty simple, you should have been able to figure that out on your own :p

Dont put the periods inside the tags, I just did that so it the tag wouldn't work

And for the numbers for size: 1 is the smallest, then 3, then 4 and color is whatever ones are listed in the drop-box in the normal post area thing... :confused: lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
That pretty much covers it. You see, there are no buttons for changing color and font in your profile as there are for your posts. I'm sure that is what you were looking for...

-Justin