BlueTearDrop Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Do you know hove to change the [SIZE=1]Size[/SIZE] and [COLOR=blue]Color[/COLOR] of ur sig. I'm pretty pathetic, huh?
PiroMunkie Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]You do it the same way you would do it in an ordinary post. Just [.size=#]insert text here[./size] and [.color=###]insert text here[./color] or if you wanna do both, [.color=###][.size=#]insert text here[./size][./color] Pretty simple, you should have been able to figure that out on your own :p Dont put the periods inside the tags, I just did that so it the tag wouldn't work And for the numbers for size: 1 is the smallest, then 3, then 4 and color is whatever ones are listed in the drop-box in the normal post area thing... :confused: lol[/SIZE]
Justin Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]You do it the same way you would do it in an ordinary post. Just [.size=#]insert text here[./size] and [.color=###]insert text here[./color] or if you wanna do both, [.color=###][.size=#]insert text here[./size][./color] Pretty simple, you should have been able to figure that out on your own :p Dont put the periods inside the tags, I just did that so it the tag wouldn't work And for the numbers for size: 1 is the smallest, then 3, then 4 and color is whatever ones are listed in the drop-box in the normal post area thing... :confused: lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] That pretty much covers it. You see, there are no buttons for changing color and font in your profile as there are for your posts. I'm sure that is what you were looking for... -Justin
BlueTearDrop Posted November 28, 2001 Author Posted November 28, 2001 Yes thank you I wouldn't have figured it out on my own:nervous: :)
Recommended Posts