manga_tango Posted August 30, 2005 Author Posted August 30, 2005 Yay! :D Glad ya could make it...heh heh I'm listening to Dirty Little Secrets from All American Rejects now!
manga_tango Posted August 30, 2005 Author Posted August 30, 2005 Which one? Helena,have it here,I'm not okay? Have it here...either way it's all good I'm now listening to vindicated.
DanaRoo Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 green day just won an award.... for something. gosh....billie joe is hott.....
manga_tango Posted August 31, 2005 Author Posted August 31, 2005 [COLOR=Lime]Your tellin' me...*drool*[/COLOR]
DanaRoo Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 Green Day gets a total of 7 award. they rock.... GC did not even make an appearence this year.... Joel was a presenter tho right?
DanaRoo Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 he either has a wife or a girlfriend......*kill her!!
manga_tango Posted August 31, 2005 Author Posted August 31, 2005 Thanks for the icons but they won't work here unless...I put em' on my siggy or I pull it off as an avi...the possibilities... :animestun
Kei Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 [color=darkblue]This stops. Now. I'm not sure if either of you are aware of this, but threads like this are the epitomy of spam and are not allowed on OtakuBoards. Please don't do this again in the future. Thread Closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts