Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
what do you prefer to watch [COLOR=Orange]Predictable Animes[/COLOR] , [COLOR=SeaGreen]Unpredictable Anime[/COLOR] or [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Animes with a mix of both. [/COLOR]

i would choose more of unpridictable but i like a litte of pridictable(very little)
Guest spikelover7
Posted
a mix is the best. sometimes you're suprised and sometimes you're not. :p
Posted
I prefer shocking, unpredictable stuff. Stuff like Fullmetal Alchemist, Paranoia Agent, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and the plot-driven episodes of Cowboy Bebop seem to fit my tastes perfectly.

Of course, I'll take a predictable story if it is done well, as with The Place Promised in Our Early Days. Also, Miyazaki's stuff and Gundam series always have some predictable elements (usually of the setting/character archtype variety), but often include a few less predictable plot twists that add to the enjoyment of the quality storytelling.
Posted
I like anime series that have a twist of surprise in it, for example, one minute everything could be series or just dramatic, then next, something hillarious could happen! :catgirl: (( Watch episode 18 on Peace Maker to see what I mean))
Posted
I like a mix of :love:, :blackeye:, :haha: , and :animeangr
Something that has a predictable element of romance and action with some twists along the way. I also like the incorporation of comedy, drama, and an ending you just didn't see coming.
Guest Yami's Gurl
Posted
I[COLOR=DarkRed] like anime that's unpredictable, more suprises.[/COLOR]
Posted
Well, of course I like a mix of both. But I suppose I lean a little (just a smidge!) towards predictable. If it becomes too unpredictable, it becomes a little annoying plotwise, unless it's a very random, humorous story. Suprises are great, I just don't want to be disatisfied with a weird twist. I suppose it depends on what kind of story it is >_>;
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Both. Though lately I like unpredictable because for some reason the anime that I watch are becoming very predicatable...But then again when something really unpredictable happens it can sometimes make me really angry because I didn't want it turn out that way, so.... Whoa....Sorry, I just confused myself. Um, yeah, both.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I would rather prefer an Anime that is unpredictable since predictable ones wouldent really have a story at all. If I can see in an Anime whats going to happen at the end then what is the point of watching it really? However in a more unpredictable anime all it needs is one simple thing to totally turn the flow of an anime in an opposite direction. Thats one quality that I like to see the most.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]A mix of both appeals to Delta the most.

Showing new stuff won't hurt; they're what make good anime unique, yeah? But I'm very slow when it comes to following plots and it would be totally frustrating if the series I'm watching is just a barrage of the unfamiliar and unpredictable. I also like a good deal of logic in my stories so before the creators throw any plot twist at me, they should imply (and I should see) the progression of events that led to such a twist.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
i dont really care but it has to make me like it and it has to make me get all emotional :animecry: :animeswea but other than that i dont care :animesmil :animeswea
Posted
Personally, I prefer an Anime with a mix of both qualities. I think that an anime with both can lead to greater enjoyment of a show, with elements that are predictable (story elements such as "shady dark pasts" and stuff) and stuff that turns upside-down and even contradicts other stuff.
Posted
I like anime where you can predict whats going to happen one minute and then in the next minute your there wondering whats going to happen next. So I'd like a mix to be in anime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...