Howlingvampire4 Posted September 4, 2005 Posted September 4, 2005 Would anyone out there happen to know any sites that I can find a silent hill 3 strategy guide? :help:
Morpheus Posted September 4, 2005 Posted September 4, 2005 Try Gamefaqs.com. If Gamefaqs doesn't work (and on occasion it doesn't), try a search in yahoo or google for "*Insert game here* review".
Shinmaru Posted September 4, 2005 Posted September 4, 2005 Morpheus is right, GameFAQs is your best bet for a Silent Hill 3 strategy guide. Prima probably published one at some point, though I'd wager that you'd rather go the free route. :p Anyway, I'll leave this open in case you have any more questions. If you don't, then I'll close the thread.
Howlingvampire4 Posted September 4, 2005 Author Posted September 4, 2005 OK, thnx, I got my info now, that is an awesome site, thank you :) :) :excited:
Recommended Posts