OtakuBoards

Stuck...

Ash Ketchum

Im in da part where u fight Ash in da silver cave and from what i saw he have his pokemon in level 73 and 81 and i don't like 2 use rare candy,i prefer 2 train them and I have

Jolteon:LV52
NidoQueen:LV50
Marowak:LV51
Golduck:LV52
Electabuzz:LV49
Meganium:LV64

does anybody got a tip on how i can kick ash a$$?

yes. his pkmn r: pika lv. 81 blastoise lv. 77 espeon lv. 73
snorface lv 75 charizard lv 77 and vanusaur lv 77

i'd say your best bet would be to use houndoom (since it is resistant to venusaur and espeon.and charizard cant do much damage to it.) then have misdreavous w/ perish song 4 snorlax(fatty cant hit mvand be sure to have somethin like a dugtrio or golem 4 pika) and use your best electric and water pkmn just incase somethin happens.

attatchments:
misdrea.:leftovers
houndoom:charcoal
water pkmn:mystic water
electric pkmn:magnet
dugtrio w/dig:soft sand
and just 4 fun.lets help nido queen out with f.punch and thunder holding leftovers

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i]
[B]how in the world did u defeat the elite 4 with that lousy lineup :o [/B][/QUOTE]
what u talkin bout? that team he has is good....just needed a few repairs

Guest SUNNYPRO
YOU GET YOUR POKEMON TO THE ELITE 4 WHOOP THEM TI'LL YOUR POKEMON ARE STRONG PLUS YOU"LL A LOT OF MONEY SO START BUYING IREMS LIKE: 15 FULLRESTORES 15 REVIVES YOU WILL NEED THEM IN THE BATTLE IF THEY DIDN'T GET THAT STRONG!

THE ONLY LEGENDARY PKMN IVE SEEN ARE HO-OH,ENTEI,AND SUICINE.-I CAUGHT ENTEI AND MADE SUICINE AND HO-OH FAINT.HAVENT SEEN RAIKAU OR LUGIA YET.BUT I KNOW WHERE YOU FIND LUGIA-AND I THINK YOU FIND RAIKOU AFTER YOU BEAT THE ELITE 4. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED TO FIND:
ZAPDOS MOLTRES ARTICUNO RAIKOU LUGIA MEWTWO CELEBI

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]you just want him to look like the greenest of newbies. so you don't want to tell him that not all of the pokemon r available in every game......oooppppssss, sorry. :D :ball: :wigout: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]
no thats not the reason,he is a spammer