Ash Ketchum Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Im in da part where u fight Ash in da silver cave and from what i saw he have his pokemon in level 73 and 81 and i don't like 2 use rare candy,i prefer 2 train them and I have Jolteon:LV52 NidoQueen:LV50 Marowak:LV51 Golduck:LV52 Electabuzz:LV49 Meganium:LV64 does anybody got a tip on how i can kick ash a$$?
sia Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 yes. his pkmn r: pika lv. 81 blastoise lv. 77 espeon lv. 73 snorface lv 75 charizard lv 77 and vanusaur lv 77 i'd say your best bet would be to use houndoom (since it is resistant to venusaur and espeon.and charizard cant do much damage to it.) then have misdreavous w/ perish song 4 snorlax(fatty cant hit mvand be sure to have somethin like a dugtrio or golem 4 pika) and use your best electric and water pkmn just incase somethin happens. attatchments: misdrea.:leftovers houndoom:charcoal water pkmn:mystic water electric pkmn:magnet dugtrio w/dig:soft sand and just 4 fun.lets help nido queen out with f.punch and thunder holding leftovers
stratigyless Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 how in the world did u defeat the elite 4 with that lousy lineup :o
sia Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i] [B]how in the world did u defeat the elite 4 with that lousy lineup :o [/B][/QUOTE] what u talkin bout? that team he has is good....just needed a few repairs
Pastbyer Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I used this team to beat Ash: Espeon Typhlosion Ampharos Lugia Tentacruel Togetic (note: Espeon has bite and Typhlosion has Dig) It's not that good, but it worked at level 70.
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I beat him with a arcanine 96 and a riachu 70
Ash Ketchum Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 2 hours playing and these is what i got Charizard:LV73 Raikou:LV92 Ho-Oh:LV97 Scizors:LV88 Golduck:LV100 Articuno:LV91 i kicked Ash a$$:D
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]very well done :) congrats [/B][/QUOTE] Good job on the victory
Guest SUNNYPRO Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 YOU GET YOUR POKEMON TO THE ELITE 4 WHOOP THEM TI'LL YOUR POKEMON ARE STRONG PLUS YOU"LL A LOT OF MONEY SO START BUYING IREMS LIKE: 15 FULLRESTORES 15 REVIVES YOU WILL NEED THEM IN THE BATTLE IF THEY DIDN'T GET THAT STRONG!
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I beat hm with level 100 Mewtwo and level 100 Charizard ;)
liamc2 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 in my 1st go at gold i beat him with a lvl 80 mewtwo:confused: why did you need the other one?
SSJGOGETAMASTER Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 MEGANIUM/BRUTEROOT GYARADOS/BIGRED MACHOKE/MUSCLE MAN PIDGEOTTO/BEAKER SANDSLASH/SPIKES ENTEI/FIRE CAT
SSJGOGETAMASTER Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I GOTTA BEAT THE ELITE 4!!!! HOW DO I?HOW DO I GET TO MNT. SILVER?? I GOT PRETTY GOOD PKMN.I GOT ALL DA BADGES.
SSJGOGETAMASTER Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 THE ONLY LEGENDARY PKMN IVE SEEN ARE HO-OH,ENTEI,AND SUICINE.-I CAUGHT ENTEI AND MADE SUICINE AND HO-OH FAINT.HAVENT SEEN RAIKAU OR LUGIA YET.BUT I KNOW WHERE YOU FIND LUGIA-AND I THINK YOU FIND RAIKOU AFTER YOU BEAT THE ELITE 4. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED TO FIND: ZAPDOS MOLTRES ARTICUNO RAIKOU LUGIA MEWTWO CELEBI
liamc2 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 if u got all 16 badges, go see oak and he'll open up mount silver for you.:ball:
sia Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 no one tell him where articuno,zapdos,and moltres and mewtwo r. let him figure it out if he is so good at pokemon
k9* Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 you just want him to look like the greenest of newbies. so you don't want to tell him that not all of the pokemon r available in every game......oooppppssss, sorry. :D :ball: :wigout: :blush:
sia Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]you just want him to look like the greenest of newbies. so you don't want to tell him that not all of the pokemon r available in every game......oooppppssss, sorry. :D :ball: :wigout: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE] no thats not the reason,he is a spammer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now