OtakuBoards

The most romantic time in anime...

Guest mllry

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]I love when anime characters get together. Like on 3x3 eyes, at the end they kissed. I cried like a doog. Blue seed is romantic too.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] :animesmil

Guest Kaguya221
[quote name='mllry][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]I love when anime characters get together. Like on 3x3 eyes, at the end they kissed. I cried like a doog. Blue seed is romantic too.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR'] :animesmil[/quote]
Yea me too :D i hope you guys dont hate me cause im new. Well hello to all of you! :catgirl:

i love the romance in bleach but i really really wish they would just say that they like each other. There nothing more annoying then when two characters love each other and don't say anything. The only romantic scene i have ever seen in a anime is most problem outlaw star at the very end, either that or Gundam wing, i really would have loved it if they had shown more of what happened between Duo and Hidle.

Some fan mangas that i have read are very romantic, one is the Vegeta and Bulma pairing from Dragonball z, i thought they should of done a whole saga on how bulma and Vegeta got together. :animecry:

There are plenty of romance anime and manga. They might give some of y'all more of what you are looking for -- although some people would miss the fight scenes I suppose. Most of the better titles are old (Kimagure Orange Road, Kare Kano, Marmalade Boy are all top-notch), but a new series called Suzuka is pretty good.

we also can't forget about other non-famous anime such as Sukisyo and Gravitation, i thought the ending of gravation was kinda romantic. But i thought the whole series was a bit too into the music side and not the romance, but Sukisyo was very romantic mostly because of the teacher and the man who worked in the nurse's office (Can't remember names) the wholes series was more lovy dovy then Gravitation mostly because Gravation was the normally average, everyday seme saying that he has no feelings for the uke. :sleep: It's too common really.

[quote name='mllry][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]I love when anime characters get together. Like on 3x3 eyes, at the end they kissed. I cried like a doog. Blue seed is romantic too.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR'] :animesmil[/quote]

Well I've never seen any of 3x3 or Blue seed.
But one of my favorties is when heyate went looking for Himeno in vol.3
I mean I cryed because I cry alot in good anime.
And because it was so romantic. :animecry:
I also cryed when kakyo kissed Yusuka.
I'm such a wimp for good anime :bawl:

Guest bebopgirl13
[quote name='Lightwing]yes romanctic anime are cool...hey am i romantic? and mllry its [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3']megaman 5000 from that g4 chat did knoe you were on here.[/quote]
:catgirl:hey i didnt know your were from there. although i cant really remember talking to you. but anyway,we must have chated it up for you to remember me from that long ago.
well pm me.