Guest Majime Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkGreen]Hello there. I'm new here and this is my first peice that I will post. I'm a big fan of FullMetal Alchemist so I drew this pic of Aru(Al) and Edo(Ed). The romaji means "the flamelike rays of sunset shine upon your back and my hands grow cold when i cannot reach you" Lyrics are from "Returnable Memories" by Paku Romi(Edward Elric) it's such a beautiful song![/COLOR][/FONT]
Ima Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 Well this is quite amazing. :P I wish I could draw... But I will get down to it Haha. I love the piece so many details the colors are amazing and they bring out the picture. I love the overall feel of the piece and I think that this is a better drawing of the actual show :P You show them as a whole and not a computer animated image :P Very nice job I love the piece
HardSlash Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 One thing I see thats wrong with this picture is that it looks like Al is either sinking into the ground (which is possible because hes a huge suit of armor), or Ed is standing on top of the grass (which is also possible because he's a pipsqueak). But seriously it just looks a little off. Other than that, good work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now