OtakuBoards

golden sun

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]on a scale from 1-10 ill give it a 8.5... it loses half cause it a gb game and they auto lose half... it loses the other one cause the ending is kinda dumb it gets you ready for GOLDEN SUN 2!!!!!!!! but the story kicks butt till the end of the game... then it just dies in the last minutes of the game... im just sitting there like WTF... they knew it was going to be good and ended up teasing the hell outta you for it... damn camalot[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i beat it in 6 days... w/ school and work ;)... took me about 30 hours... it is probably WAY better than DW 1 or 2... it is the one of the best games i have played on a GB... by far the best on GBA... only the FF games are better IMO... grow... i believe that is in the second desert where you get the fire djinni... go threw the cave and find the pink sandstorm DONT use dowse on it and let it send you to crossroads island ;) i think that is the one your talking about... if you dont know how to get a djinni just ask... i know how to get them all ;) and almost every town has one... i dont think the lady who teaces chi does thou... everywhere esle does... errrrrr not the drawbrige either... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]