kakkarot ssj4 Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 i have direct tv and the only channels they show anime on are on the action channel and cartoon network. :alcohol: :rotflmao: :lecture:
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 I have uncut pictures from the show but i'm trying to bring them up
Kaioshin Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 FOr UKers using Sky - We definitely need an anime channel
PRINCE_VEGETA Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 yep they do put uncut at night cueas i watch them:D
Kaioshin Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Wot country r u in Prince Vegeta cos I know ur not in England. Ever since I've read this thread I've only been watchin Midnight runs and they're still dubbed! (But stupid cartoon Network have stopped showing DBZ in England :mad: :flaming: :angry2: :cussing: ) P.S. I've said it once, twice and I'll say it thrice - WE UKers NEED AN ANIME CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 No offence to Vegeta but he is saying alot of like..un-true things. Just try to go with the flow though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now