OtakuBoards

To my surprise!!

Fall

well, i just thought you might like to know this, as i am pretty surprised my self. but some people might already know.

On toonami the other night, I was watching the bdz episodes. and to my surporise, the weren't edited or cut!! they had that one where Goku and Trunks were peeing on a rock, and they didn't cut it out!! and some other un-cut un0edited stuff in there too!!

I saw this on Cartoon Network. so tell me, is this just because of the channel that it was aired on, or did they let it pass?? tell me that..............

Hey, its still cut. On cartoon network the midnight run the most they can show is like their backs and the sound of them peeing. But if they show their penuses then cartoon Network could get sued. Thats Y it says " Y 7" on the top. Indicating that its for people 7 and older. And in the U.S it is illegal fro some one under 18 to view restricted content.:D

Well maybe Toonami just put on the wrong episode. Toonami/Cartoon Network and Funimation can't do there job without messing up once and awhile. All T.V. Stations do it.

yeah, well i noticed that cartoon network was messing up a bit before the episode. like the pokemon ep. before, it was up to Ash winning a badge, then it just cut out, and didn't come back on untill dbz. and before that, the digimon ep., the cartoon network logo in the top right-hand corner of the screen went really big, and covered up the whole screen. then you could hear the digimon ep. voices and sounds, but had cartoon network ads showing. ...........hehe........quite funny if you ask me.........

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I could be way off. . but I really don't think that them peeing on a rock is THAT bad of a thing (looking at it from a parents p.o.v. that is). I mean, they didn't show anything, and I basically saw it as a couple of cute kids just . . bonding . . in a sort of way. I don't see why that would be edited at all anyways, but could and probably AM way off ^_^

I know that Cartoon Network has their little adult run (the one where they show some older shows, and a few more adult themed cartoons). Could that be where you saw it? I don't even know if DBZ is in that run that they do, but . . . well. . . I don't know, so I will just shut up :D
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Excuse me, wot country are you lot in - cos I've seen every ep. of DBZ, even the midnight run ones and they haven't shown an undubbed ep. once! Besides, I agree with NorykoAngelcry. Peeing on a rock isn't that bad. In England, there's a doll called 'Baby Wee Wee' (now just remember this is a doll that little girls will be playing with!) and this thing actually has a penis! The wee just flows out! The silliest thing is when it wants to wee, it shouts 'Mummy Wee Wee!' And they show this advert all the time, especially in the daytime!

About that thing with dexter's :butthead: a**. I agree on that too. If they can show dexter's a**, they why can't they show someones on DBZ. I just reckon that because Dexter is a cartoon cartoon (cartoon made by cartoon network), they can break the rules!

:rolleyes: Sorry this message is so long

ROTFLMAO at kaioshin!!! :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]
I know that Cartoon Network has their little adult run (the one where they show some older shows, and a few more adult themed cartoons). Could that be where you saw it? I don't even know if DBZ is in that run that they do, but . . . well. . . I don't know, so I will just shut up :D
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

that's "adult swim" you're thinking of...

i hav seen uncut episodes and they don't show all of that stuff anyway. In fact, it is very hard to tell what they hav shown you that is different. I am ganna put my money on that toonami is never going to show uncut episodes. Then again, I nevr watch it on midnight run, so maybe they do. Makes sense if they show it late.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]Hey, its still cut. On cartoon network the midnight run the most they can show is like their backs and the sound of them peeing. But if they show their penuses then cartoon Network could get sued. Thats Y it says " Y 7" on the top. Indicating that its for people 7 and older. And in the U.S it is illegal fro some one under 18 to view restricted content.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Is this on TV or in theaters..or what...b/c I was under 17 and I still looked at Restricted content....Shoot if I couldn't see it in theaters.. I saw it at home w/ or w/o my mom around... I don't know why they have "R" ratings b/c ppl know how to work around them....

I know do they not think of stuf like fake id's and just bringing in people you don't know paying them and they get you the movie stupid people they need to learn we can bypass them.

Rating:

NC 17-try to get in

R-Please try to get in

PG-doesnt' matter

G-????? have fun???

lower if possible-who cares