Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
WOOHOO! Around this time last year I first cam to TheOtaku.com.

It was cold autumn afternoon. I had been searching for new info on the GBA, when I came across the Advance Gameboy webpage. I checked it out. Although I did not find any new info, I did discover the great and wonderful forum. Ever since then I have been a regular member (Except over the summer when I had no access to a computer), and I hope I have given at least as much as I have taken.
Posted
heh, congratulations, I thought there were a few more people besides will that is their 1 year anniversary this year....

I myself have been on the boards for almost 7 months....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]WOOHOO! Around this time last year I first cam to TheOtaku.com.

It was cold autumn afternoon. I had been searching for new info on the GBA, when I came across the Advance Gameboy webpage. I checked it out. Although I did not find any new info, I did discover the great and wonderful forum. Ever since then I have been a regular member (Except over the summer when I had no access to a computer), and I hope I have given at least as much as I have taken. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Your story is somehow simliar to mine...although I was searching for info on GameBoy, which I found at the Otaku.com. One day, a few months after bookmarking the page and forgetting about it, I returned to Absolute Zelda to find the page was down, but "please visit our forums"...you know where it all goes from there :D.

So, in closing, congrats ;).[/color]
Posted
Good for you dude...Me I've only been here 2 months though... But I can't wait till Oct 2002.... *voice of dr evil* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Sorry about that.. I guess I can't control myself....
Posted
[SIZE=1]Congratulations, my first year anniversary starts in march. I know alot of people who have been here since last january, but are there alot of members who have been here for more than a year? It seems to me that the majority of people have been here 1 - 8 months.[/SIZE]
Posted
Heh congrats to you.:) I've been here for 1 year and 16 days just sometime my computer crashes but as long i have my computer I'll always be with Otaku.:)
Posted
I have been here for about 1 month and it have found alot of info i has looking for on video games and db/z/gt.I post about 1 poast a week but sents im getting off of school alot i been posting more often i going to try to get 200 post my x-mas
Posted
Shouldn't this be in GD??

Well then, your 1 year anniversary, eh? I dunno when I came here, oh, wait a minute, I came in September, on the 9th, my dad's birthday! Well, i never thought about that.............

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...