Qman1 Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 For those of you that have played the demo, then you already know that this game is going to be good! The game comes out this Friday. The visuals for the game are very good. Is it online? Most LIKELY! Its much better than the 3rd Burnout...
r2vq Posted September 13, 2005 Posted September 13, 2005 I played Burnout 3: Takedown. I really, really liked it. So if this one is as good as you say it is. :drool: Do you have links for Vidz/Screens? What makes it better than the previous Burnouts? Where'd you get the demo? Heh, sorry, I have no info on it as of yet. I haven't even heard of the demo. -ArV
Charles Posted September 13, 2005 Posted September 13, 2005 This doesn't look like such a huge leap forward. Don't get me wrong--it'll be a blast and I'm sure I'll enjoy it thoroughly. But I'll probably pick up Burnout Legends for the PSP first.
Qman1 Posted September 13, 2005 Author Posted September 13, 2005 [QUOTE=r2vq]I played Burnout 3: Takedown. I really, really liked it. So if this one is as good as you say it is. :drool: Do you have links for Vidz/Screens? What makes it better than the previous Burnouts? Where'd you get the demo? Heh, sorry, I have no info on it as of yet. I haven't even heard of the demo. -ArV[/QUOTE] The demo is on Madden 06, and go here for screens and videos. [URL]http://1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3139366[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now