OtakuBoards

Who watches 24?

Guest YoriChan

Guest YoriChan
All 24 Fans Welcome Here!!!! I Can't Wait For The New Season!!!! :d
WHY DO THEY MAKE US WAIT SO LONG FOR A NEW SEASON!! THEY'RE SOOOO CRUEL!!!! WHY MUST THEY PUT US THROUGH SUCH TORMENT?!!! :animeangr

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Welcome to OtakuBoards YoriChan. I'd just like to mention that when you create a thread like this, it's a good idea to explain [i]why[/i] you like [i]24[/i] (or whatever movie/show/band/etc. you're talking about). This way, there's a better chance of a good conversation resulting. I will leave this thread open though so others may discuss the upcoming season.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]That being said, I originally thought that the show was over as they said at first that season four was the last season.. I actually just found out that it will be coming back though. I am now officially excited about its return.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff][b]Edit:[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]I'm not sure if this thread already exists. It won't let me search titles for the term "24" because it says it's too short. I did a quick scan of the Music, Movies & TV pages though and didn't see one. Just thought I'd mention that.[/color][/font]