OtakuBoards

Bloodstone/Demon Stone, Forgotten Realms

Prince Van

I know it's an old game but I still like it and although the actual game is very similiar to the LOTR games, it still stands out.
it's a basic Hack-and-Slash game with a nice suprise [spoiler]You can play Drizzt in a new style, it's not a suprise that you can play him on a forgotten realms game though[/spoiler]

The gameplay is basically you havve three characters, a fighter, a sorcerer and a rogue, and you have to alternate in certain situation for instance [spoiler]On the sorcerer, Illius can kill the dragon boss[/spoiler].

Anybody else played this and if so what did you think of it?

I've played it pretty recently and it only took me ten hours. I thought it was a very well rounded game. Every aspect was outstanding but I thought the story was lacking alittle deph. My favourite character was the rouge. Overall I thought it was great but there should've been more of a story line and more gameplay hours

[quote name='Rachael']I've played it pretty recently and it only took me ten hours. I thought it was a very well rounded game. Every aspect was outstanding but I thought the story was lacking alittle deph. My favourite character was the rouge. Overall I thought it was great but there should've been more of a story line and more gameplay hours[/quote]

I agree it could have been a lot longer, but the amount of abilities and how they work is cool like [spoiler]Zhai's Invisibilty[/spoiler], although short I think the story actaully flowed very good, it wasn't too quick nor slow it was paced out very well and the way the story eveolves is good.

Zhai was my favorite character. Her style and abilities were very enjoyable to use. They should've talked alittle more about the past of the characters but it did rap up nicely in the end.

I haven't played Bloodstone. Is that the prequel to Demonstone? Is it for PS2 PS1? What was it about?

[QUOTE=Rachael]
I haven't played Bloodstone. Is that the prequel to Demonstone? Is it for PS2 PS1? What was it about?[/QUOTE]

Bloodstone was the original name of the game, it may still be the name of it in other countries, but evidentally it was changed to the Demon stone.

I just put it in the title so if it was still called that in other countries, people from that country would know what game it was.

It's like Sword of Mana and Secret of Mana, same game, different name(I think anyway).