Nekova Posted September 15, 2005 Posted September 15, 2005 I found a link to a recent interview with Hayao Miyazaki: [url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,,1569478,00.html[/url] The more I read about this man, the more I love him. I'm going into mourning if he ever follows through with his periodic threats to retire.
Guest maniac Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 wow! i want to go see! i love miyazaki too! i hink he's a genius! hi! i'm new here! :animesmil
Killer7 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 From the sound of the interview, unless he is terribly bed-ridden, he will keep doing anime until he dies. He is by far my favorite director of anime movies, as other big-shots like Masamune, have terrible movie stories (Ugh, Appleseed just killed it for me).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now