Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest YoriChan
Posted
It's actually pretty good. I just have one question: how do you put a selected picture onto the adobe illustrator and make the picture have no color filling?
Posted
[quote name='YoriChan']It's actually pretty good. I just have one question: how do you put a selected picture onto the adobe illustrator and make the picture have no color filling?[/quote]Please make questions as a side note. The topic at hand requires a deeper explanation into what you thought about it is "pretter good."

It's a rather small picture; is there any way of showing a bigger version?

Also, I'm a bit unsure of the work that you did here. Are you saying you did it all from scratch, or colored, or what?
Posted
[size=1]Hey there, PrinceofTennis. Sorry I haven't on your work in such a long time. However, I think it's because the image is rather small - do you have a larger version that you could upload (photobucket.com, imageshack.us)? It looks pretty quality though, from the small thing I can see for now.

Keep posting![/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...