OtakuBoards

Fatal Fury

Posthumous

[SIZE=1]When I first saw it I thought it was going to be a Street Fighter rip-ff. But after I saw it, I became a big fan of it. The action is great, and even though the plot is a little odd I still enjoyed it.[/SIZE]

Guest Samus Iran
Yeah i heard that the game was really good. But what makes the game so weird? Also what do you think is the best part of the game?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]game? they made a game for Fatal Fury! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Indeed they did, it was originally a game made by SNK and then it was treanslated into a movie. Its popularity once rivaled Street Fighters. Since then though SNK has gone bankrupt and after the disaster that was the Neo Geo, the series kind of... died. You can see them on Capcom vs. SNK today...[/SIZE]

I've seen a bit of it, i didn't like it that much. I guess it was too much like Street Fighter......(I don't like SF) *runs and hides so he doesn't get jumped*:nervous: :nervous:

Er....are we talking Fatal Fury anime or game here? ô.O. Well the game I liked a lot, heh the first one had problems, in story mode u could only play as terry, andy, or joe, but otherwise it was cool (kimkap's my fav). It was the first game to introduce super moves as well I believe (if not that it was some other SNK fighter), and it's very much like street fighter except for the A B C D button layout (weak/strong punch&kick). Neo geo was a good system, it's just that the games were over $100 so it just wasn't worth it. Recently SNK closd up shop and are no more, the last game they're releasing is wild ambition on Dreamcast I believe. Hopefully Capcom will gobble up all their lisences or something, heh or......yeah capcom I hope. Too bad for snk tho, if they hadn't tried the neo geo pocket (and color), and neo geo cd, maybe they could've survived on arcade games alone. As for the anime, I've only seen the one with the armor of mars, but I thought it was damn cool, the characters are drawn very stylish and the fights are cool. I didn't like the end fight too much tho, heh.

I've seen 2 out of 3 of the Fatal Fury movies, but it's totally not all the great. The Motion Picture is the best one, but once you see other anime you'll know how that plot totally stinks. Most anime based on videogames sucks anyway, plot wise. But now the VIDEOGAME, Mai is the coolest person to play with. (But my favoritest video game chic ever is Morrigan, she's super cool! Darkstalkers rock!) ^_^